Help my pro

Device:
Operating system:

Dear friends and dear Infinite flight managers, I need some help. I wanted to renew my pro account. The amount was taken from my bank account, but when I entered if, my pro account was still not active, can you help?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Please give us a moment to look into your support request. For your information, for your own protection we removed one of the screenshots from your topic as it was containing sensitive personal information. We’d advise you to be careful with posting such details online.

Thank you!

1 Like

I think the pro has been saved to your IFC account. Go on the top right “Get PRO” then login to your IFC account. Hope this helps! 😁

There has been no development about the help I wrote, I wonder why and when it will be concluded. 😰😰😰

1 Like

When you tap on “Get Pro” in the top right corner and then try to login with your IFC account, does that work?

1 Like

Unfortunately 😭😭😭

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s a problem that can be solved. One of the Support Staff members will have a look at this to fix this problem. Please be patient, as it is already evening here. You will get a reply as soon as possible.

1 Like

thank you my dear friend . I fly the infinite flight almost every evening. We have a large group with them in Turkey. I can’t wait for a while.☺️☺️☺️

resolved via PM