My phone keeps kicking out of the app and I have all my apps closed
Simple question which will help us so much. Which device do you use?
Please try and lower your graphics settings, if this doesn’t work, lower the airplane count found on live settings, if it still keeps crashing, state your device model and we will go from there.
Try restarting your device or re-installing the app.
Are you doing something that triggers this to happen, or does this occur when you open the app?
Like @Hamza.N said, what’s your device?
They might not be on at the moment or they are currently sleeping, give them some time mate.
Maybe if none of the above solutions helped maybe u could hard reset everything before this please back up anything that u need or is important to you.
Mainly depends on you device. If you don’t have a decent device then if recommend lowering you graphics quality to the lowest and lowering your plane count. Hopefully you get this sorted 👍
General tips regardless of device:
- Turn Limit Frame Rate ON (box should be ticked) if you notice that your device tends to heat up or if you are experiencing lag. A device that heats up too much is more likely to suffer performance degradation which could lead to lag and app crashes.
- Infinite Flight doesn’t take up a specific amount of storage, it can change depending on the area you’re flying in etc. We therefore recommend that you always have at least 1GB of storage available on your device.
- Before longer flights, it is advised to reboot your device and close any apps running in the background to enhance your experience.
- It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.
- Disable active ad or message blocking apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
- Lower the Rendering Resolution setting.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing.
- Lower the Rendering Quality setting.
- Lower the Texture Quality setting.
At any point if you’re experiencing decreased performance, “Limit frame rate” should always be ticked. This setting can have a great negative impact on performance unless your device is considered high performance.
General iOS tips:
- One great thing to do before launching Infinite Flight, is to perform a soft restart of the device. This is a quick and reliable way of making sure your device is operating at peak efficiency. This is done by holding down the power/lock button until you see “Slide to power off”. Then hold down the home button until you’re returned to the home screen. For iOS devices without a Home button, a restart is recommended as the soft restart feature does not exist on those.
- Make sure you don’t have “Low power mode” on your iPhone. If you have, the battery icon in the top right corner is yellow. This can be deactivated from Settings -> Battery, or from “Control Center” depending on how you have it set up. Having “Low power mode” enabled while using Infinite Flight could result in a performance degradation.
Note : This is not the same as “Low power mode” in Infinite Flight. This is a device function
General Android tips:
- Make sure you have Android Battery Saver disabled. Having this enabled can cause a lot of degradation in terms of both storage, performance and network.
- Newer Android devices may work fine with Anti-Aliasing on. Turning this off can help performance for older/less powerful Android models.
- Some devices (ie Samsung) may have a Game Tuner app to enhance the performance of games. While some users have not seen an issue there is a number who have. It is best to run IF by itself instead of through a game tuner.
If you have an Android device, download Clean Master This app has an option to optimize games it was the best choice for me (:
Don’t download Clean Master, this app is bad
Here the source:
But if you find Clean Master good, you can keep it, but it’s risky.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.