I need help to stop the subscription from live flight tracker. And i dont now how to do it help me.
You probably have to wait for it to be over, make sure to have auto-renew off!
Please look here:
@ cameron can help you.
Where can i do that help me
If you are on android, go to google play and look at account subscriptions and press cancel… when you cancel, you will still receive the subscription perks until the due date where you will no longer be charged.
If you are on iOS then I am unable to help you
First, what Operating system do you use?
IOS or Android? @Marcus_Halvorsen
I ise iOS help meeeeee😭😭😭😭
Im on iOS sorry
For IOS, here are the steps to cancel your subscription @Marcus_Halvorsen
- Go into Settings app
- Go into “iTunes and App Store”
- Tap on your “Apple ID”
- Tap “View Apple ID” when the pop-up window appears
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap “Subscriptions”
- Tap the Subscription you want to Cancel
Note: Subscriptions purchased in the iOS app do not renew automatically and expire at the end of the subscription period. These have to be re-purchased manually.
But what if i have renew on. Is it still stopping
If renew is on, it will automatically renew. You must turn off auto-renew for it to stop.
Here are the steps to disabling Auto-renew for iOS
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Swipe up until you find the App and iTunes Stores option. Tap to open.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under the SUBSCRIPTIONS section, tap Manage.
- Tap on your eyed subscription.
- Toggle off the Automatic Renewal option (no green showing).
Is this for infiniteflight or live flight
This is for any app.
Did it work?
When i go to the subscription thing i only see infiniteflight and i cant see live flight app because i need to stop subscription to live flight app
But cant find the LiveFlight subscription only infiniteflight
The post provided by @ChrisToxz has all the necessary information.
Okay so if i have renew on do i still need to buy it manuel on LiveFlight