Help me please

I bought this program for my kindle but I want to switch it to my iPad air 2 what do I do please help

Well, what do you want done? Are you trying to transfer your aircraft and regions to a different operating system?

Sadly, you cannot transfer purchases from the Amazon App store, to the Apple App store! :)

3 Likes

He wants to switch his purchases from device to device

1 Like

Oh, well that’s impossible unless you have live plus.

1 Like

Hey Patrick,
Unfortunately this is currently not possible as it’s not the same AppStore on the devices, if you have a live account your subscription should transfer accross however to access the app you must purchase it again as far as I am aware.

2 Likes

Im sure that wouldn’t make a difference.

2 Likes

If a live plus subscription is active it can be transferd as it uses a Facebook or Google login which in either way is independent of the app stores.

2 Likes

Here you go. Wait for a moderator.

2 Likes

Also check this

Check title and description of this issue.

1 Like

Hello,
Purchases cannot be transferred across to different platforms at all.
Unless you have Live + in which case the IAP can.
The only option is to re purchase it on the app store.

2 Likes

This has been coming up way too much as new topics, somebody please take this down and any newcomers please search the topic/subject of your concern/interest to atleast try to get information before asking anyone else.

@Troubleshoot
Patience Grasshopper. A moderator will be here shortly as I see that you are fairly new here as well. Welcome to the community.

3 Likes