Help Me Out!

Hey fam!! So, I’ve been thinking… I know I’ve restarted the “Flying with Gordon” series many times, but I think it’s time that I give it a whole new look!! I want to change the name, and I also want to step up my game with screenshots and different angles. Also, if anyone is willing to teach me how to do the moonshot, PLEASE let me know 🙏🏾 Anyway, below are some of the names I have thought of. If you have any other suggestions, don’t be afraid to let me know 😁 Y’all be safe ✊🏾😊

• Just Crusin’
  • Cleared for Takeoff
  • Let’s Go Flying
  • High in the Sky
  • Flaps Up

0 voters

Don’t laugh at any of MY suggestions 😂 I was struggling to come up with stuff lol

8 Likes

This may be helpful :)

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that!! Make sure you vote 😁

I watched many of your topics and most of your photos are taken in normal view.
Try using free cam for more beautiful angles! Here’s a detailed guide on how to create great screenshots:

3 Likes

Hey Gordon! Moonshots are great fun once you get the hang of them. My tutorial was linked above, and I’d suggest checking it out. I cover moonshots, angles, cropping, editing, and more! Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

“Positive Rate” as a write in vote. Plus your posts have a positive vibe to them already. Oof, the moonshot can be extremely frustrating at times. I watched the tutorial and had a lot of trial and error before got it to work. Finding the right zoom level in free cam and keeping the plane and backdrop lined up the way you want it is the hardest thing for me. One thing to remember though is even when your replay is paused, the moon doesn’t remain static and continues to change position in the sky. (April 7, 2020 is a good date to use. That was the night when the super moon was closest to earth and the brightest).

1 Like

I don’t think the name should change, write in?

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ve seen the “Flying With Gordon” posts so often on here that it’s kinda become a signature of yours…I don’t think it should change tbh.

4 Likes

^ This is well put. I dont know why you would change something that people see and remember you by!

1 Like

Everytime I see “flying with”

Brain: Gordon

1 Like

This will definitely be helpful, thank you very much 😁

1 Like

I will definitely be taking notes!!

1 Like

I like the name “positive rate”!! Or maybe even gear up!!! You might be on to something here 👀😂 Also, thanks for those tips!!

@CaptainSooraj @USA_ATC True, but I believe that a new name REALLY marks that fresh start. However, if the people think I should keep the name, it stays…

If you’re asking to write in a name, you sure can!!

1 Like

Well if I could tell from your post when you came back saying you would do over what you did wrong I would not see that as a clean slate. Changing your name wouldnt do all the work you have to prove to the people that you are a different and more caring person and regain their respect.

This is coming from someone who had this happen to him. So take my word as advice.

4 Likes

Makes sense 👍🏾

1 Like

No like I think the previous name was fine, so I want you to keep that one 😂

2 Likes

I’m gonna miss the old name :( but High in the Sky sounds great

1 Like

No problem, be sure to share those moon shots once you get them.

1 Like