Help me out

I hope I’m posting this in the right thread, please don’t everyone blow up on me if it’s not. I’m looking for someone to fly behind me or with me on the Casual server just to tell me what I’m doing right and wrong, I want to do a semi Long Haul flight just so you can analyze my Ascent cruise and decent,

You could post this on #live:groupflights!

I can’t right now but I’d love to fly with you

you dont really need a long haul flight to make it work.

1 Like

I know but I want to fly with a pretty big airliner just so I can analyze vertical speed and the ILS approach and what not

I flagged the post, make sure to write this on the #live:groupflights 😜

You could also just send the replay to someone. They don’t necessarily need to fly with you

2 Likes

Please tell me you’re kidding me

@snoman please understand him, he wants someone to literally fly with him and instruct him on the air

1 Like

Ah, I see, thanks

1 Like

Yes thank you, I’m trying to get ready for the expert server but I want to make sure I’m professional before I get in there

@Tyler_Barley what do you need help with?

You’ve got a mate to help you out😉

2 Likes

@Tyler_Barley are you Grade 3?

I want to make sure my vertical speed is appropriate, I’m not banking too strong, doing procedures correctly in terms of ATC, starting my descent at the right time, ILS approach and just everything else setting with picks up on

I can give you a quick tip, when you descend make sure to be 140-150NM out

I am grade 2 but I’m very close

Oh ok cause im on the expert server doing a flight i thought maybe you could depart with me. Usually training server has ATC. I could be your app controller and give you feedback?

1 Like

Yeah that would be awesome, what airport are you thinking? And I’m assuming you know the. Better than I do so what airport should I take off at to be there shortly?

1 Like

Some choices you got are
]KATL - KMIA
Flight Plan: KATL SKNNR GRITZ HYZMN BANNG LUCKK BULZI NICKI BITNY ENDEW JUULI BAARY 2609N/8147W DEEDS SSCOT RUBOE WALIP LECIT KMIA
Its like 1 and half hour

LIRF - LEMD
Flight Plan: LIRF SOSAK TORLI ESINO 4110N/1059E ABIDU GITRI OKIDO ADRUX KOLUS SUTAD USEPI GOKMI SUPUX KUPIM ODAKA SUXER RIPAL MORSS MHN CDP OLUTO AKAMU EPAMA IXUPA ARGOR VLC CLS WALLY CATON PRADO 4015N/216W CJN D330F D330R NOSKO RBO D332H TAGOM 4042N/337W LEMD
1.5hrs

KSEA - CYVR ?
flight plan: KSEA 4755N/12217W CYVR
Like 35-40 min