HELP!! Fuel at 2%

I’m about to die with 300 pounds of fuel on approach into KPDX on ES. I’m passing lint rainier and I don’t think I’ll make it. Can the e175 refuel aierally? And what should I do?😂

1 Like

I can’t really divert there’s a bunch of muntains

Hope you like swimming.

18 Likes

Aerial refueling is not possible. If you don’t have enough fuel to the destination, I suggest to divert. If that’s not possible: Well… Put on your lifejackets.

7 Likes

Bruh. I’m approaching from the east, from dallas

1 Like

Make a emergency landing in the water! Lol

2 Likes

Oh god. Okay I’m going to try and go all the way but I’m probably gonna end up diverting I’ll let you guys know😂

1 Like

Lol you dead

2 Likes

Very helpful insight, thank you guys.

2 Likes

Should I turn off one engine

1 Like

😂 good luck

1 Like

Idk if that’d help

1 Like

Land on the mountains

1 Like

Don’t do that. The remaining engine will have to use more power to support the load of the aircraft

2 Likes

And this people, is exactly the reason why everyone on board the plane should be given a wingsuit

2 Likes

I have landed in the mountains on an. Small canyon

1 Like

YESS!! I just refueled on the side of a cliff. Now I have to takeoff again…

2 Likes

Be careful not to get any violations.

2 Likes

“Ladies and gentlemen, in the unlikely event of a water landing, there is a life vest under your seat. To wear the best, simply open the pouch, unfold the best, slip the vest over your head, and inflate the vest by pulling down on the red tabs or by blowing into the tubes at shoulder level. If your vest doesn’t have any tabs, simply blow into the tunes at shoulder level. Do not inflate the vest until you exit the aircraft. Your life vest also has a light that will activate automatically in the water.”

😂

4 Likes

Sorry, I just had to get the sarcasm out of my system for the day 😂

1 Like