Help! All my stats are at Zero!

*I deleted the app and got it again earlier
Today to free up some space on my device. Before I deleted the app, I had around 60hrs of flight time in 90 days, and I was grade 3. Now, I am back to grade one for some reason (I am using the same account and haven’t gotten any violations/ghosts/reports). I can’t use the expert server. I can only use causal. Please help if you can fix this. I really miss the expert gameplay in this sim (I’m not joking).

Thanks so much!

Can you show us your logbook? And make sure you are using the right account.

2 Likes

Sure thing.

as you can see, I am at grade one, and most of my stats seem to be gone.

you probably didn’t link your account

1 Like

It says you have flight time and landings, were you inactive over the last 90 days?

1 Like

@The_Geniusman, I have been playing at least 2 times a day for the past 3 months.

@IFAL, I signed into the same account that I did before (hence my subscription).

If you were active then a person with access to that information should be able to help you.

1 Like

@Daniel_Steinman What is your current callsign and display name?

1 Like

@DeerCrusher, as of now, I have Display Name as: Daniel Steinman, and callsign as United 777 Heavy.

Alright. Thanks. Give me just a moment to see what I can possibly find.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help man! I really appreciate it!

Do you have another Infinite Flight account? If so, I would ask that you check your login credentials to make sure you’re logged into the correct account.

Only reason I’m asking is that prior to your 2 most recent flights, your last flight that was logged was back in 2018.

1 Like

I will be sure to check. But I’m just curious how I would have 2 accounts with valid subscriptions when I’m only paying for one?

Maybe a lag bc of the 20.1 It’s weird

All fixed! Thank you so much. Turns out I did have another account. I really appreciate it!

If you’re only paying for one, then you likely only have one account. The reason your account stats say 0 is because what you’re looking at is a 90 day log. So this is what was logged within the last 90 days. Seeing that you just started flying today, after taking a break since 2018, there was nothing logged between then and now.

2 Likes

Nevermind then. 😁

1 Like

@DeerCrusher, I didn’t take a break. I play two times a day every day for the past 3 months lol.

2 Likes