The -10 is a beast and very tricky. It looks like you have your airspeed way too low. Remember, the -10 is a bigger bird than the -8 and is heavier so you will need to increase the speed. Try this:
- Set your weight to MLW (Max Landing Weight)
- Recalibrate just to make sure its calibrated correctly. If youre weight was different and you adjusted the weight and dont recalibrate, you will be in for a fun ride lol.
- Start of on the approach around 165 - 175 and then very slowly, start reducing your speed. You should target your approach speed around 155-160 touching down around 150 ish. This is with Flaps 30.
- Make sure that spoilers are armed and not set to flight.
- Nose pitch should be around 2º-2,5º
Practice this with the autoland first where all you need to do is control the speed. Then, start practicing without the autoland. This will give you a good foundation to work with.
Feel free to PM me with any other questions. I will be posting a video tutorial on the -9 and the -10 in the near future.