Hello SoCal @ KSNA

Ending off my first week in California, I have had the opportunity to spot at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, CA. Many general aviation aircraft and a new type of aircraft that i’ve haven’t gotten to spot before. I also got to see the Lyon Air Museum which I’ll make a separate topic in the coming days! I’ll also be returning to Las Vegas for a week on July 3rd before heading back to California on July 13th.

On the 28th, I visited SNA for the first time for a brief hour. Here was an Aero Commander based in Mexico that I have little to no information on. 🇲🇽

One of the OC County Sheriff Helicopters awaiting it’s next mission along with Duke 7 in the back. 🚁

My first time seeing an A220 and it’s a wonderful looking aircraft. Not going to include a lot of these shots I took due to you being able to see some of the fence / mesh.

Heading to today (7/1/21), a familiar Vegas sight arrives. 💙

BVG Viajes’ Legacy 600 arriving from KSDM. 🇲🇽

A G100 in a fresh new paint scheme. 🎨

Another Special moment for me lol, another Delta A220-100!

Alaska’s “Fly with Pride” livery, my first time seeing it’s appearance. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

51 Likes

Something seems off about this jet… idk 😂

1 Like

Maybe you’ve seen it in it’s prior livery 😂

1 Like

Beautiful shots, love the helicopter! Nice G100 catch to

1 Like

Beautiful shots 😍

1 Like

I agree, I like all of them

1 Like

It kept flying around yesterday non stop 😑
Every 5 minutes it would fly by 😂

1 Like

Everybody gets enchanted by that beauty once you see it irl… Now you only need to get onboard and you’ll know why I am active 24/7 in the A220 Thread

2 Likes

@Butter_Boi is exempt 😂

1 Like

Stunning photos Kamryn!!

1 Like

@AsternAviation - thought you would enjoy

Really pretty photos! @Kamryn

2 Likes

Dang, wish I could see A220s here :/

Nice phots!

1 Like

Rather have the 717s back than these 😂

1 Like

Well go to Honolulu 😜

DAL used to fly their 717s here. This monster replaced them

Could be worse tho. Could be a CRJ or something

2 Likes

Were you down at the end of airport loop yesterday?

Tell you what, me, you, and @Pingu (when he’s in town) need to have a big meetup at Airport Loop.

Nice shots Kamryn, you better catch my departure out of BUR on 7/15 and arrival at SNA on 7/17.

3 Likes

Crazy good shots!

Yes I was lol

1 Like

Cool. Just wondering since I was over by Lyon yesterday from about 3:30 - 4:30. Anyways, great shots and welcome to SoCal!

1 Like