Hello im new at IF

Hello i was looking forward to purchase this game because it was interesting im onto into trying this game if this game is worth it im gonna purchase the 1 month subscription to the game and i hope its gonna be good

11 Likes

Welcome to the community!
It’s definitely worth it to buy the game and the subs. Be sure to check out the user guide to get started quickly!

2 Likes

Hello, “new at IF”! My name is Butter_Boi!

Ah, sorry for the dad joke. In all seriousness, it’s great to see you here! Let me tell you, the pro subscription is worth the price 100%. I hope to see you flying on IF soon, and if you need anything feel free to ask me!

Welcome! I was squeptic at first, now im entering year 2…

slow clapping

Welcome to the elderly rest home/psychiatric hostpital @planePAL!

1 Like

Welcome to IF, you will enjoy the pro subscription so much…

I purchased IF on 23 Dec 2020… and 1 week later I purchased the pro subscription to join the thousands of IF pilots in the skies… and it’s all worthy, I’m still here lol…

Here a video of what you can also expect to see in IF Pro:
!RUSH HOUR! Early morning arrivals at OMDB | NEW Spotting Video

1 Like

Two words…worth it! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Welcome aboard…

Hi! welcome to this community! It is really worth paying the PRO subscription, you can meet people and fly with them! My name is Sofia! and I give one of the women spades of this community! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send me a private message ;)

1 Like

Welcome! Happy to have you here! ;)

1 Like

Hello @PlanePAL and welcome to the community.

I would very very highly recommend you purchase this game. If you find at hard to fly at first then everyone here in this community is happy to help you and give you tips. I’ve been here since 2016 and it gets better and better everyday 😉

Come on mods, you should close this, clearly every comment is biased 😂

I’d better get in quick and add my endorsement for a Pro sub as well … 😉

I bought this game back before global was a thing and I was hooked when I bought the subscription for the first time. Trust me when I say it’s 100% worth it!

How are they biased? We are just saying that its worth the buy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.