Hello Everyone

Good afternoon everyone,

Im just new to infinite flight and also New on this forum.
I just want to say hello to everyone and i will try to do my Best to per form good in expert server. Today i got a report for not following ATIS, i supose that this is for being newbie but for next time i will take it i to account :)
Im from Spain and i like watching planes flying and when i found this game i said… Wow thats super. So i got it and started flying. I hope i dont offense anybody with my flight and i become nice pilot and nice to everyone.
My callsign will be W001SU.
I hope to see you all in skies :)
Regards,

Wallox

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. It’s a great place to get input on flying on expert. You might check the tutorial section, to gain some knowledge.
Have a nice Sunday!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum thanks for joining

1 Like

Hello and welcome! 👋🏻

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

Welcome to the Forum

General Forum Guidelines

Why haven’t I reached TL* yet?

What do user trust levels do?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to look around. If you have any questions, just ask.