Hello everybody!

Hi! I’m the Mint time and I’m living in South Korea. I’m grade 3 in infinite flight for now. I hope l meet everybody at the Infinite flight.

7 Likes

Hello, how’s thing going?

I’m grade three too! Hope to see you on expert server

1 Like

Yeh I’m also grade 3. Hope to see you somewhere on the game.

1 Like

Hello mate. Welcome 👍. How you have a great time here, getting to know everyone and stuff.

Here is a topic made by one of our moderators, a beginners guide to the forum. Enjoy bro 👍✌️

2 Likes

안녕하세요! Welcome to the community! I do hope you will enjoy your stay in this community. I can say that you won’t regret your choice of joining this community ☺️

For beginners, you can check out the topic @Mavic linked above. It provides a great tutorial of how the community works. Also, here’s some basic rules that should be able to help you to navigate the community

https://community.infiniteflight.com/faq

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me, or other members in this community. We would be very happy to help you out 😊

읽어주셔서 감사합니다! 😀

Still trying to learn more about Korean language btw. Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes 😅
1 Like

Wow!! Your Korean Language skill is very good!! Every body in this community are really kind… 감사합니다~

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s great to have you!

Rip me… I don’t have global right now and I could buy it but I don’t have much time for it… School…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.