Hello Community

Hello community
How’s your day going?

Welcome to the Community! I’m doing absolutely fine, thank you.

I’ll help you get started with the forum with these topics:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/a-beginners-guide-to-the-forum/241516/3

5 Likes

Your very welcome and thank you for welcoming me into this community

2 Likes

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community!

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun!

A beginners guide to the forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General forum guidelines

Understanding Trust Levels

What a nice community!

🙂
_/||_
_/_

2 Likes

Messed up on that emoji

🙂
 _/||\_
  _/\_
4 Likes

Exactly what we are! Whether it’s real world aviation or Infinite Flight, we invite avgeeks in any field to partake in the discussion!

1 Like

Nate?

Why are you (and everyone else) super nice

1 Like

…It’s just what we are in here 👍🏻

1 Like

Hello there! It’s great to have you here as an active member. Should you need help or have any questions feel free to PM me :)

4 Likes

Thank you! 😀

3 Likes

Hai welcome good to see you here !

I hope to see you become a Member or Reguler on the forum! (Trust Levels)

Thank you 😁

1 Like

Thank you blitz
😀

2 Likes

Since being nice is the true nature of human beings. Well all love to he met with a smile of someone face and a kind answer, rather than someone looking grumpy and acting rude.

If you’re nice to someone, that could make their day amaizng or even better then what it already was.

That’s how I see it. Be kind and receive kindness, although I myself never ask for kindness back, I only love and appreciate to be help, happy and humble towards other regardless of their answer.

But being met with kindness back is gold for everyone!

1 Like

Does anyone know how much people approximately are in the community all together

60 + thousand I think

That’s very true I completely agree

Thank you! 😄

1 Like

Yup little over 60000 users although not everyone is active due to many various reasons.