Hell yeah!

Props to ‘delta712’ our little game of cat n mouse was awesome. Couldn’t quite keep up with ya on the climb when I was on your 6, at about 60k. You jus vanished though. Any way, we oughta get 2gether and do it again!

1 Like

So that was you lol ya I crashed. F22 started jerking at low altitude.

2 Likes

damn, that sux. i crashed landing,dk what i did wrong, landing was all lined up, n when i i touched down it jerked to the left and i crashed. had a great time though. was so n2 it, almost dropped my ipad a couple of times. wish they had the f-35.
thx it was great! i thought i had ya when u were climbing n i was on youre six, didnt realize the f22 had that much power…lol, i thought i was gonna catch up to ya. ya smoked me though. cant w8 to do it again. l8r!

Next time can I join? It seemed to be very fun!

1 Like

Sounds like you had fun. 👍
I suggest you change the title to something more clear and fitting though so others can see what the topic is about.

2 Likes

You’re a regular.

Of course you can! Everybody’s welcome! Idk if there are co-ordinated fighter plane events or not, but I DEF think there should b! like 2 venues, 1 with weapons, n 1 jus for the chase.

1 Like

Sure, no prob. Still a noobie

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.