Arr runways: 35L, 36L

35R not in use

I’m closed now

Open at @LTCC

Dep and arr runways are: 16

Will pop around.

Sorry I’m closed

All good. I might catch ya next time!

Sorry to be a mess and be annoying but I always end and join but this reason was something that the critic group of IFC will come in( this troller was crazy) and I was trying to handle it being professional also I had my brother doing pattern work, but to get to the point

I’m open

@YPDN

Only using runway 29

I’ll pop around

Why are you using someone else’s tracking thread?
You can make your own, it’s easy :), check this out if needed How To Make ATC Tracking Threads

crab oof I posted on the wrong thread, I found tis other one which I thought I was posting on

1 Like

If your going to open I’ll be there in a few

yeah im open

Closed now. Last plane arriving

1 Like

Hi,
My display was IFATC oliver.
Here is some feedback!

1. cross runway. wait till the aircraft landing or taking off has passed the aircraft wanting to cross. You realised just in time, which was great!
  2. Great sequencing! + clearance
  3. The go around for VH-UDH, on IF id continue with the go around. SO if he said disregard, make him do the go around, also other pilots may be confused if sequenced to that aircraft. His positioning wasn’t good on short final, so the go around would have been better for the pilot.
  4. lil confused about the freq change. I just extended downwind so the cessna would have more time to get off the runway.
  5. Exit command, Good!

Tips for future controlling:
When i control i like to seperate the commercial jets and the GA gets when doing pattern work.
e.g left traffic for commercial jets
right traffic for GA (slower aircraft)

And @Oliver02 sorry about that runway cross then told you to cross again so the story

I was getting ready once the Cessna passed to tell you but I thought that there was one more step saying “expedite traffic on —-“ but it was just expedite

1 Like