Helicopter Spotting at Seaworld Gold Coast

Hello IFC! Here in Australia I am currently on holidays at the Gold Coast, so I decided to go to some of the themeparks/resorts they have up there. Seaworld is great because they have constant helicopter rides so you can see the helicopters flying in and out all day long! Here’s some photos I have of them, taken over multiple days.

imageimage

Obviously I didn’t have my spotting camera on me, just an iPhone!

34 Likes

Great shots! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I think @anon93248082 might enjoy these 😉

7 Likes

Hello from Sydney, Australia! BTW, those are some AWESOME pics! I have family up in the Gold Coast too… Cool! 🤗🇦🇺

Edit: Wow! Not even a 10 seconds and I already got a heart! ❤😋

2 Likes

Nice. Gold coast is very nice well compared to down here in Sydney

3 Likes

Do you know how to improve them… Try to lower the shatter speed and get a nice blur with the propeller… So lower the Shutter and to counter act the brightness increase the aperture to around f-10

photos are mine aha

5 Likes

Nice shots of the AStar!!

3 Likes

When you go to SeaWorld but you look at helicopters all day smh… only joking

Great Photos! I wish the three SeaWorld parks here in America had helicopter rides.

2 Likes

Beautiful pics! I also dont have a Plane spotting camera because it is expensive. So, pictures like these shot with an iphone is really not bad at all! And it is pretty interesting to see a bit of helicopters more like planes. Love it

2 Likes

I have actually been at that exact spot XD Screw Sea World, I was there for 80% of the day sat there watching Helicopters.

3 Likes

I am going post an unpopular opinion -
I don’t like AStars…

2 Likes

If you can do that on an iPhone, please tell me how! My actual spotting camera was at home so I took the pictures on my iPhone.

1 Like

Hmm not sure if you can do it on phone but il have to look around 👀😂

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.