Hekla Aurora (Special Iceland Air livery) on the Boeing 757-200

waaaaaaa so beautiful ! Laura love this livery aaaah?

3 Likes

@Icelandair_TeamICE Hey, why not giving this amazing livery some attention :p ? (Like a vote and others)

1 Like

Man, I love flying Icelandair so much, and that reminds me about it! Love experiencing that when flying them!

2 Likes

Thank you to all who votes! We can only pray that this livery comes!

2 Likes

Sure, why not.

2 Likes

We definitely won’t get a sneak of it because it’s a rare and special livery. So when the update come then we will see!

1 Like

Voted. Your’re welcome.

2 Likes

Imagine they confirmed the Icelandair (regular) today, and we expect the Hekla, and we all jump (Vritually) together, and Misha is just watching us, and we’re just yelling, and you get the picture.

2 Likes

Haha, lol, that would be amazing! The best thing about this who rework!

1 Like

60 Votes, Nice!

2 Likes

Wow amazing! I got 6 or 7 votes in 15 minutes!

1 Like

Can we also get these cool livery’s

2 Likes

Yea, those are the other cool Iceland air livery’s, those subjects are already made I think

1 Like

Gonna be really sad if this livery doesn’t get added. This is a beautifully livery and we really need more special liveries added.

2 Likes

the left one might be added to the -300 (if it even comes)

2 Likes

It is indeed, a -300, one of only two in the Iceair fleet

1 Like

Let’s try to get to 100 votes! I need my Icelandic flights!

2 Likes

You all got my hopes up when there were like 15 new comments and the tracking thread was reopened 😂 Oh well, hopefully we can see this soon

1 Like

Wait , it’s now the most voted B757 or not ? :p

1 Like

The best thing about this for me is, that it flies to Munich sometimes, and that’s where I live

I got this Munich Airport poster with more or less every aircraft type coming to Munich, and they chose this livery for the B752 on the poster. Can you spot it?

5 Likes