Hekla Aurora (Special Iceland Air livery) on the Boeing 757-200

17 votes! Fantastic initial wave of support - let’s keep it up

4 Likes

I voted! We definitely need this for 20.3

3 Likes

Amazing Livery 😍

3 Likes

One of the best liveries out there…Love it, got my vote 100% ;)

3 Likes

I think my only question regarding this beautiful livery is how difficult would it be to add this livery to the 757? I don’t know if the always changing colors of the aurora increases the difficulty. This is also a livery I absolutely admire!

3 Likes

I voted do this amazing livery

3 Likes

It would appear shading is possible given the KLM Orange Pride livery. This would definitely be a complex livery, but just imagine it in Infinite Flight.

Hopefully the 3D artists feel up for the challenge — the harder a task, the greater the reward when you succeed!

4 Likes

Also 25 votes is fantastic! Not to take over the topic from the OP but let’s continue the support for this livery! I’ll happily keep the momentum going in supporting this. Let’s ensure that lack of enthusiasm or votes isn’t the reason this would not be considered!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I would love for this to get around to tons of people, because this is in my top 3 favorite livery list.

3 Likes

Damn, that’s amazing! Keep the good work up!

3 Likes

I want to say all who voted. Thanks so much! If we keep this up and continue to spread this livery around it might just come to 20.3!!!

3 Likes

I really hope they are, but does anyone know if Infinite Flight is still doing special liveries like this?

3 Likes

@DiscoPanda They’ve not included Skyteam or OneWorld liveries in reworks but this is more along the lines of the KLM Orange Pride livery which is still included :)

4 Likes

Definitely need this livery with the Boeing 757-200 rework! Really looking forward to fly with it in a near future :)!

3 Likes

This livery as well as the “Vatnajokull” must be the most beautiful liveries ever created.

I cross my fingers we get both or at least one of them!

3 Likes

Yes, ive seen that livery too, and its very beautiful, I pray that we get both these livery in 20.3!

2 Likes

So, I don’t know if this made it to the livery list for the 757, since that was decided before the 757 rework announcement and before this livery jumped by 15+ votes afterwards. But, let’s say it did – I’d say it would make an excellent first livery teaser… anyone agree? Just saying (and hoping!)

3 Likes

Yea, not sure ither, I do know that the regular Iceland air livery is coming. But hopefully this comes as well. I’d love to see that trailer!

2 Likes

Voted! I’d love to have this with the 757 rework

3 Likes