Heavy traffic at San Clemente!

Traffic was super heavy! Came across Ice Blue as well! My callsign was Air Force 72 if you saw me!

5 Likes

KNUC has a very small parking area so it gets crowded easily - oh yeah and if you keep your eyes open you will regularily see some frequent flyers of this forum and even Devs and Matt himself

2 Likes

At least it’s a good mix of airlines and airplanes ;)

Moved to live.

3 Likes

Why is KNUC so popular?

1 Like

Because is one of the main airports in So-Cal?

1 Like

My god that is crowded. Playground?

2 Likes

Sure - on Advanced there is hardly ever traffic in SoCal (will change tomorrow for FNF ;))

2 Likes

Its may be a main airport for IF but its a Restricted Federal Government Facility.
I wish IF would play by “all” the rules. Go a few miles NE there’s a nice little Reginal Serviced Tourist destination island. No ok, start using Miramar, Edwards, Camp Pendelton ect for commercial traffic. Rules are made to be broken, fly the Playground it’s a pip. Wanna Fix it. ATC Stop staffing KNUC. Max Sends

1 Like

BTW - The controller was terrible! He cleared like 3 planes to land and 2 planes to take-off at the same time, they all ended inside of each other!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yeah, Playground. Try flying there for a tiny bit of a challenge, as the traffic is super busy and there is only one runway.

Yeah, Playground!

Just popped by at NUC. Christ it is packed… Less so than your photo but still, packed.

1 Like

Their is times the taxiway is full. Some people even cut through the line.

Haha as always San Clemente is the second or third major heavy traffic airport in IF I guess and also the highest probability of live ATC right?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Sorry to bring this post up, but this isn’t a main airport, in real life this is a military base @HV9690. I have no idea why it’s main on IF. Maybe because of it’s ocean landing?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. The traffic made it main and because is an Island as you said