Heavy fog hits the UK on IF!

##Heavy Fog over UK!

Visibility of 0.001 over EGNX right now!

Share your fog photos below!

11 Likes

I took these on my flight to Birmingham in my Air Canada 777-300. Couldn’t even see my plane!

4 Likes

I was walking to school and nearly got hit by a car because of the fog.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update, now I can see why my 7.55 flight to LHR from Bcn is delayed 2 hours. Damn fog!

13 Likes

Will try and make a pic from above , if we depart that is…

2 Likes

*Dislikes this!

It’s not foggy where I am

OK some real situation update

Can’t smoke either. 😐

3 Likes

LOL😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no I can’t

Same it’s just really frosty, it hasn’t snowed here in the past three years so you know what I want…

That did not seem so fun to fly in.

Landed and not that foggy after all 🤔

4 Likes

Some advice: never post a picture of your boarding pass. It is possible that someone will decode that barcode and get access to your trip. They could even cancel it. Knew that because of MSN.

Thanks for the advice , not sure what I was thinking about

Pretty sure there are no elite hackers stalking the forum for a boarding pass to hack.

4 Likes

What if there was one?

1 Like

We’d drag them outside and tune 'em up with a rubber hose and socks full of dead batteries. We respect flights here in this community.

7 Likes

Great de-icing shot!

I know yesterday there were hundreds of cancellations as well as today so who knows, we only have cold weather had first where I live but a few weeks ago we had very bad food so you could not see anything.
And chances are if you managed to land the fog would have cleared up, flights at Heathrow aren’t ever cancelled for no reason or for mild weather conditions