Heavy Action at KMSP

This was when I was in KMSP a Little while ago and I was caught up with some heavy action at Terminal G,awaiting my flight down to KCLT

I was on a return journey from a visit to Las Vegas and it was an amazing experience btw.We had a Long Layover at KMSP and I managed to spot some heavies(I know the 772 was bound for RJTT,idk about the A333)
Anyways I just wanted to Share these photos as I personally Like these very much.KMSP is a really nice airport and I suggest u connect or pay a visit to Minneapolis.

At one point I walked to an area where I guess it was prohibited to be in and took some photos and the Delta agent was really ticked off

26 Likes

Not a fan of MSP, but nice shots!

2 Likes

I wonder why?
Only reason I’d hate MSP is that walk times are ridiculous

1 Like

Spits out drink

Anyways, nice shots at MSP, I’m pretty sure the A330 was going to EHAM.

3 Likes

Yeah seems right
I was thinking EHAM or LFPG
EGLL would probably be a 763 imo

1 Like

You all have to realize that MSP and DTW are the reasons Delta made CVG go from #2 Delta hub in the WORLD, to not even a hub anymore…

5 Likes

Haha I know ur a Cinnci native
Blame the merger
DTW and MSP were NWA hubs
CVG is now well… oof

1 Like

Man I wish CVG was still the best! (Apart from Atalanta)

Great shots! I have only seen the A330 at MSP. Didn’t know they used the 777 and the 767 there! 😁

3 Likes

Yup they use the 772 for flights to Tokyo
Delta is adding a route to Seoul(idk the aircraft) that means more heavy action

2 Likes

@Pilot_urp you are a legend! Going to prohibited places to perceive your dreams of planes! I respect you a lot for doing that. Great job! btw. nice shots

1 Like

Lol it wasn’t a big deal,I just got a little close to an area I’m not allowed to pass
I needed that 772 closeup:)

1 Like

Still, your a legend. I don’t think i would do that. And once again, really nice pictures.

1 Like

MSP is really a great airport when weather is good, all you had was a little rain compared to what they usually get. And Delta thrives at MSP because of the little competition, especially international.

3 Likes

That’s right @JeromeJ. Really good analysis and observations!

Same applies for DTW,Delta is all alone.
Oh wait Spirit is trying to make a home there 😒

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the flight to Paris is also a 763.

1 Like

Also that A330 was going to Amsterdam, that was the flight I made to Amsterdam and then a connecting flight to Dubai on a 789.

1 Like

Nice shots! I like the third one best!

2 Likes

Low key MSP rated as best airport in North America but anyway… ;)

2 Likes

Not usually- the Paris flight is usually an A330 or 777-200ER