Heathrow to New York | B777-200 | British Airways

Whilst this route is perhaps the most standard transatlantic flight, it is nonetheless stunning. Here are some screenshots of what I thought were cool moments.

I flew on the expert server on 1st July and took off at around 5pm BST. The flight time was somewhat short at only 6hrs 46 mins.

Take off
Take off, although delayed due to traffic, was beautiful, especially with the line of BA aircraft parked at Terminal 5b.

Cruise
Like most transatlantic flights, the cruise was very uneventful. That said, the oceanic track took me just over the south tip of Greenland, making for some rather spectacular views.

Approach and landing
Lovely views as we approached into New York, I even managed to capture one of the classic ‘moon pictures’. It was also nice to be parked next to another BA 777-200 at JFK’s Terminal 7.

Thanks for reading :)

13 Likes

Oh Wow! Those are some nice shots! My favourite would have to be the second to last one.

you might need to remove a couple of the pictures as topics are restricted to only 10 images.

Great photos. The second photo is my favourite!

1 Like

Ah ok thank you, I didn’t know

1 Like

Don’t worry. I learnt the hard way…🤪

1 Like

Thank you! :) I was quite happy that there happened to be so many planes parked there 😆

1 Like

I love it aswell, just increases the realism. I know some people don’t but i really like it when planes spawn/park next to me😂

1 Like

Haha me too, I love it

1 Like

Lovely pictures, I like number four!

1 Like

Thank you:)

Cool photos! I made this same flight two weeks ago and got to do the terrifying Canarsie visual approach into 13L. Lots of fun! I have done this flight so many times, it’s always a blast.

1 Like

Amazing shots man !!

1 Like

Oh nice! That’s a fun approach. I did that approach on an American Airlines 737-800 from Cancun a couple of years ago in real life, it was really great fun especially since I was sitting on the left so I got a great close up view of the houses haha

1 Like