Heathrow security scare

5 Likes

I heard this on the radio earlier.

How on earth did that get out??

Seems like the queens gotta change her route now.

6 Likes

Living in London, for me, is scary at times. You don’t want to go into the city sometimes and you’d much rather stay in the out skirts of the city. Infact, the last time I went into the city the probably a couple months ago now.

4 Likes

Well. This happens when we decide to get involved in the middle East. It’s become almost normal to have terror attacks in the UK. It’s just sad tbh.

2 Likes

What grounds are you saying this on? The Arab population in UK isn’t that much, and how do you associate the two? What’s sad is that your stereotyping a whole continent by a few people.

Learn to read before you say anything. I have not stereotyped the middle East, by getting involved I mean the wars and fighting the terror groups there which causes this.

1 Like

Sorry, I might have misunderstood but the way you wrote it made it sound that way.

1 Like

Honestly we kind of have to step in, ISIS has been forced out and the attacks are simple but deadly which makes it hard to detect. @Pilot999 We shouldn’t let that stop us though from continuing on with our daily lives. They want to inflict fear so don’t let those cowards succeed.

2 Likes

Well, I guess someone had one job…

4 Likes

Hopefully nothing bad will happen in UK due to this. As the police has tightened up the security on the area. I wish we can live peacefully without having to fear from terror threats

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in. Terrorists are carrying attacks out all over the world, and nearly 6,500 innocent people have died because of this.

We’re taking care of terrorism in the Middle East, but how do we take care of the ordinary people who are brainwashed into carrying out the terrorist’s agenda? We might wipe out everything in the Middle East, but perhaps terrorism in the major cities in the world is here to stay…

Map credit goes to this website:

i always thought london was a safe place
( Excluding the recent attacks )
is it bad?

I’m flying to heathrow next month…😐

Not so much within this month but then last half year has been scary at times

1 Like

There will always be people in the world with questionable intentions, no matter how hard we try to eradicate terrorism.

2 Likes

I visited London in July, and since the Westminster bridge attack they have added barriers at the edges of sidewalks to stop vehicles from veering onto the sidewalk which is very wide.

1 Like

Oops! Looks like someone might loose their job. Why would they not put a password on a USB stick?

It appears that it should never have been put on a memory stick

2 Likes

Sorry sir but I have to disagree. I live about 25 mins away from the city (by train) and I love going into the city, you can’t let terror attacks get to you, you can’t let people spread terror in your own country

London is a thriving city and hopefully will continue to be!

1 Like

ISIS still has the capacity to continue to attack the UK and many other places around the world. They just sent out a threat to kill Prince George.