23 Likes

Very nice picture

1 Like

Well done looks amazing

1 Like

@zion89 thanks buddyπŸ™‚

@Lovethisgame glad to hear thatπŸ™‚

1 Like

Nice! β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like

Hello! Please fill the remaining #screenshots-and-videos template out to keep your topic open:

Rules:

• No more than 10 photos per topic
  • Create one topic per photo group such as an event, flight, or spotting session
  • No more than one topic per day
  • This category is open to all forum members to post in
    You must fill in the template before posting
  • Please only post your best photos, making sure all HUD views, sidebars and display names and boxes are hidden
  • Photoshops that include any feature not in the simulator already are not permitted. This includes aircraft and liveries
  • You are allowed to post streams, however, these may only be allowed on the day of the event
  • Videos must be of thoughtful content. β€˜Meme videos’ are not permitted

This is the remaining template:

1) Background to the photos

2) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route

Amazing photo!

1 Like

Well all what you wrote is understandable,

but I can’t say where this picture was taken. As I wrote I’m heading to moon as an statement.

Nor I can say which server I have used to take the picture as I took it in offline mode!

There were no huds or anything edited, all what was real in this pic which infinite flight offers the features in-app.

I posted a topic a day.

I hope you don’t take this in negative way, instead of giving a chance for someone speaking

Thank youπŸ™‚

I won’t take it negatively at all! I didn’t know you were offline, just remember next time to put the info when available. I just don’t want some good photos getting taken down.

1 Like

Thanks for that tip and info, really appreciated!πŸ™‚

2 Likes