Head speaker with sound capture Device set combo recommendating

Hello persons-(not things)

In preparating for me apply to the Discord Group can anybody send me good suggestion for a combo head speaker with sound capture Device set? I just buy another almost maturing apple tree today so in a few month I can make even more profit and i cannot wait to taking and chatting with you all!

1 Like

Most laptops or devices you use will have a speaker that you can listen through, and most new ones will have some sort of microphone you could use. Try and take a look if yours has.

Good luck with ur apple tree

My computer is old with window 7 and it come in a box where you need to stick cables from box to screen
I only have speaker sorry do you know good head speaker set with the sound capturing capable like they using in customer service room
Thank you I all ways keep sharp eye outside to make sure the bird do not come pecking my fruit

Windows 7 isn’t that old, ma’am

2 Likes

I am sure Madame Carson can help you with this.

1 Like

Ma’am, you look like you need the assistance of Madame Carson.

2 Likes

No your majesty Carson play a mean pranked on me and make me look foolish thinking he is a female not a male

Does it have sound capture capable in it to?

It’s just a prank bro.

Yes, it should

You can attach the sound capture device to head speaker now? My holy goodness this is so cool!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.