HD scenery

Hi I’m on a Galaxy Tab A and I installed the new update and I have the old scenery. I have restarted and reinstalled the app but I do have the a320 cockpits.
Help?

Are you sure you’re flying in a region where the new scenery was added?

Try spawning into WSSS for example since that is a new region with scenery. See if you have scenery there and report back. If so, you should be all set. Do also mind telling us where you tried spawning in previously as that may of had scenery before the update. 😉

2 Likes

I tried spawning at WSSS twice and it is the old graphics

What about clearing scenery cache? I know that seems unlikely but give it a shot :).

1 Like

I’ll give it a go :)

1 Like

You stated that you reinstalled the app, but did you restart your device as well? Might want to try that if you haven’t.

1 Like

I’ll try it clearing scenery cache didn’t work

i feel like the only one who would be able to help would be @schyllberg since he’s staff and is smart when it comes to something like this and this is s whole new update so

I think the device restart might work.

Loading in now

@Tomjet073 would you mind sending us a screenshot on what do you see when spawning in. And where?

1 Like

Ok I will I’m spawned at wsss

1 Like

spawn at wsss climb to FL120 take some screenshots

I’m not sure if it’ll work but I want to see if it might. Try playing around with the rendering quality maybe to see if it’ll load up maybe. 🙂

Screenshot_20190806-081944
ScrScreenshot from the ground

That looks like it should :)

3 Likes

That’s the new scenery. The old one is very green and ugly

looks great now fly to FL110 or something like that and take a look below

Oh ok thanks a lot