Hawaiian Virtual | Your Aloha Airline | Website Under Construction - Applications Still Open

Under Construction

Aloha (Hello) and Welina (Welcome) to the Official Thread of Hawaiian Virtual

Hawaiian Virtual is a highly active VA on IFC while keeping a fun and professional atmosphere on our Slack. With about a hundred routes, and having professional & helpful staff and pilots… Hawaiian Virtual is the perfect fit for you!

What We Fly

What We Fly:

Theres Nothing like a variety of a fleet!! Hawaiian Virtual has many options whether it’s for short haul or long haul or just your casual Hawaii Flight around Maui!!

These Hawaiian Birds can take us anywhere we need to go whether it’s a flight to New York from Hawaii or just a short hop to Honolulu from Maui!

Here are our aircraft in our HVA Fleet:

Boeing 767-300

Boeing 767-300 (B763)

Passengers:
210 Passengers
Max Fuel:
111,890 lb / 50,753 kg
16,700 U.S. gal / 63,216 L
Range:
3,900 nm

Airbus 330-300

Airbus A330-300 (A333)

Passengers:
246 Passengers
Max Fuel:
240,711 lb / 109,185 kg
36,744 U.S. gal / 139,090 L
Range:
7,250 nm

Boeing 717-200

Boeing 717-200 (B712)

Passengers:
106 Passengers
Max Fuel:
29,500 lb / 13,382 kg
Range:
2,060 nm

Dash-8 Q400

Dehavilland Dash 8-400 (DH8D)

Passengers:
82 Passengers
Max Fuel:
1,724 U.S. gal / 6,526 L
Range:
1,100 nm

Cessna 208

Cessna 208 (C208)

Passengers:
9 Passengers
Max Fuel:
2,224 lb / 1,009 kg
332 U.S. gal / 1,257 L
Range:
1070 nm

Where We Fly

Where We Fly:

Hawaiian Virtual flies to about 30 destinations in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Polynesian Islands, Asia, and Hawaii aswell as the many charters that Hawaiian Virtual operates1 HVA pilots have over 50 routes to choose from and In addition, they are having a great time doing it! Our complete list of routes and Hubs can be found below.

International Flights (From Hawaii)

Inter-Island Flights

Hubs (With Routes Below)

Honolulu (PHNL/HNL)

Honolulu International Airport is located in the City and County of Honolulu on Oahu in the State of Hawaii. which it is categorized as a Large-Hub Primary Commercial Service Facility and it is also categorized by the FAA as one of the Busiest Airports In The US.

Routes:
Auckland - B767-300/A330-200
Beijing–Capital - B767-300/A330-200
Brisbane - B767-300/A330-200
Hilo - B717-200
Kahului - B717-200
Kailua–Kona - B717-200
Lihue - B717-200
Las Vegas - B767-300/A330-200
Los Angeles - B767-300/A330-200
New York–JFK - B767-300/A330-200
Oakland - B767-300/A330-200
Osaka–Kansai - B767-300/A330-200
Pago Pago - B767-300
Papeete - B767-300
Phoenix–Sky Harbor - B767-300/A330-200
Portland (OR) - B767-300/A330-200
Sacramento - B767-300
San Diego - B767-300
San Francisco - B767-300/A330-200
San Jose (CA) - B767-300
Sapporo–Chitose - B767-300
Seattle/Tacoma - B767-300
Seoul–Incheon - B767-300/A330-200
Sydney - B767-300/A330-200
Tokyo–Haneda - B767-300/A330-200
Tokyo–Narita - B767-300/A330-200

Kahului (PHOG/OGG)

Kahului is an international airport in the state of Hawai’i, United States, located in Maui County on the island of Maui, Hawai’i, United States and is categorized as a Medium-Hub Primary Commercial Service Facility.

Routes:
Hilo - B717-200
Honolulu - B717-200
Kailua–Kona - B717-200
Los Angeles - B767-300 / A330-200
Lihue - B717-200
Oakland - B767-300
Portland (OR) - B767-300
San Diego - B767-300
San Francisco - B767-300 / A330-200
San Jose (CA) - B767-300
Seattle–Tacoma - B767-300

Kailua-Kona (PHKO/KOA)

Kailua Kona is on the Island of Hawaiʻi, Hawai’i County, Hawaiʻi, United States and is categorized as a Small-Hub Primary Commercial Service Facility.

Routes:
Honolulu - B717-200
Kahului - B717-200
Lihue - B717-200
Tokyo–Haneda - B767-300 / A330-200
Los Angeles - B767-300
Oakland - B767-300

Lihue Airport (PHLI/LIH)

Lithue Airport is on the southeast coast of the island of Kauaʻi in Kauai County, Hawaiʻi, United States. It is categorized as a Small-Hub Primary Commercial Service Facility.

Routes:
Honolulu - B717-200 / DH8D
Kahului - B717-200 / DH8D
Kailua–Kona - B717-200 / DH8D
Los Angeles - B767-300
Oakland - B767-300

Hilo Airport (PHTO/ITO)

Hilo is located on Hilo, Hawaiʻi County in Hawai’i, United States. It is categorized as a Small-Hub Primary Commercial Service Facility.

Routes:
Honolulu
Kahului

Communication At HVA

Like many other airlines, Hawaiian Virtualvuses the popular SLACK communication app as it’s primary method of internal communications.

Why do we use Slack? We use Slack because it allows us to communicate easily and effectively between all our members that are located all over the world.

In addition, Slack allows the moderators actually moderate and keep Slack a good and safe environment for all people.

Along with Slack, our website utilizes a system called tawk.to, which is a Customer Service Messanger. Our Moderators at Hawaiian Virtual will be able to answer and questions or comments on that. Feel free to say “Hi!”

Further information is available by direct request via PM.

Our Staff

Our HVA Staff

Our staff is always here to help you if you have any questions. Send us a PM with any concerns you might have!

[Staff Applications Are Closed]

CEO: @Lgsfly
“We hope that you choose the Hawaiian Way!”

COO: @Balloonchaser
“I cant believe they Hired me…”

Lead Innovator: @JaeThePlane808
“Hawaiian Virtual Airlines is the best place for pilots to fly. We treat all of our staff as family. We have the ALOHA in our VA! This VA will make you feel like your in Hawaii!”

Human Resources: @Jmacd20
“Welcome to the most tropical Virtual Airline around. Make sure you dont Hula and Fly or you will be getting a message from the person you dont want to get a message from.”

Some Random Dude: @Ryan_Vidad
“Hi”

Join Hawaiian Virtual

Join HVA:

Applications at Hawaiian Virtual are open, and we’re ready to hire new pilots! Please head on over to the application section of our website to apply. Please note that pilots must have an active Infinite Flight Pro Subscription aswell as a IFC Account/Slack Account (IFC is a must though). We can’t wait to have you on board flying a HVA Aircraft!! (See below for links)

Some Links to get you where you need:

Link To Website
Link To Join HVA: HVA Pilot Application

POLL: Did This Answer All Of Your Questions?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

[If You Voted No, You Will Be Receiving A PM On What We Can Add/Improve On]

Special Announcement:

Flight Booking & Rewards Program

We at Hawaiian Virtual Airlines are proud to announce the new implementation of a flight booking system and a pilot rewards program! We are one of the first Virtual Airlines to have a page with a members area for members to interact and share benefits. We have been hard at work to ensure that our pilots experience has been one of the greatest and so far we have heard nothing but good, so why don’t you join?

What’s the flight booking system?

The flight booking system allows users of the Infinite Flight Community to act as a virtual passenger within our Virtual Airline. You, the passenger fills out a form which request information crucial to your flight such as date flown, email, and if you would like photos from your flight. Once you fill out the form, a pilot will fly your requested route on the requested date and you are able to track it via LiveFlight. To Book a flight, please visit [http://rewards.hawaiianvirtual.xyz/wordpress/wordpress/](http://rewards.hawaiianvirtual.xyz/wordpress/wordpress/)

What is the pilots rewards program?

The Hawaiian Miles rewards program is aimed exclusively at Hawaiian Virtual pilots. Pilots will be able to log flights via our pHpVMS site integrated with crew center and those flights will go towards earning different membership levels. Pilots within our rewards program have the opportunity to enjoy benefits such as extra flight time, secret lounges, special aircraft, and much much more!

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have a be a pilot to partake in the rewards program?
•Yes, you must be a HVA pilot!

How will I benefit from joining Hawaiian Virtual Airlines?
•At Hawaiian Virtual Airlines, we are unique as we are one of the very few Virtual Airlines that doesn’t restrict you to what aircraft you must fly based off of your rank.

How do I become a pilot for this VA?
• Register here —> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ieLiF37MoQlwuU4HaM4hXBPO6sUYrrkEgVnjqvE7D0/viewform?edit_requested=true

How do I book a flight?
• Navigate to our website and click on “Hawaiian Miles Rewards”
• After clicking on that, then click on “Book a flight and check-in” located in the navigation menu
• Fill out the form provided
•Upon completion of the form, you will be email a confirmation and flight number which will be used to check in
•Remember, you may only request a flight 24 hours in advance. Check-in must take place 2-3 hours before the flight
• Once you have filled out the form, a member will review it and then will fly that route on the specified day

Who made this lovely website?
• Website is designed and maintained by Blake Pope. Email: admin@hawaiianvirtual.xyz

Links to places

Pilot application —> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ieLiF37MoQlwuU4HaM4hXBPO6sUYrrkEgVnjqvE7D0/viewform?edit_requested=true

Crew Center —> http://crew.hawaiianvirtual.xyz/phpvms_5.5.x/phpvms_5.5.x-master/index.php/login

Hawaiian Miles Rewards and Flight Booking —> http://rewards.hawaiianvirtual.xyz/wordpress/wordpress/

We are IFVARB Approved! 32b4e98789ebf16b8c243baa0202b22d7fff70d8

23 Likes

Glad to be apart of this family :)

4 Likes

Me aswell! Awesome new website :)

4 Likes

glad i joined when i did

3 Likes

Sweet thread! Enjoyed the website

2 Likes

Are you planning to fly the a330-200F?

1 Like

We are trying to stay as realistic as possible.

A cargo division may come further down the line but no plans as of now

That’s the only a330-200 in the game.

1 Like

Well I read several VA Posts lately and started as HR for TCVA. But nevertheless i like this Post. Its very informative and the Design is Great. Your Website as well. Good Luck with Hawaiian.

3 Likes

Thanks Very Much! :)

1 Like

✿ New Event ✿

We ring in the New Look with the New Year! Come show your Aloha Pride!

4 Likes

If anyone’s looking for a VA who is professional and will treat you like family. This is the VA for you! I’ve been treated like family since I joined! Feel free to go visit there website and if you have any questions, there is a message icon in the bottom right hand side of your screen on their home page. Tap on it for their friendly customer service and ask them any questions that you have.

3 Likes

WOW! I love it! It looks very proffesional! :)

3 Likes

Thanks so much! All of the website is made by our talented Website Designer and just overall IT Guy - @BlakePope (I could have never made something look that good… And the Crew Center is x2 the website!) He just amazes me!

2 Likes

Glad everyone likes it :)

1 Like

I have been a part of this VA for little time now, but I have always felt welcomed over at HVA. The website is great, logging flights is a breeze and the active community is always happy to help.

2 Likes

Happy to have you onboard with us! Im glad that you are enjoying everything!

2 Likes

Announcment

We at Hawaiian Virtual Airlines are proud to announce the new implementation of a flight booking system and a pilot rewards program! We are one of the first Virtual Airlines to have a page with a members area for members to interact and share benefits. We have been hard at work to ensure that our pilots experience has been one of the greatest and so far we have heard nothing but good, so why don’t you join?

What’s the flight booking system?

The flight booking system allows users of the Infinite Flight Community to act as a virtual passenger within our Virtual Airline. You, the passenger fills out a form which request information crucial to your flight such as date flown, email, and if you would like photos from your flight. Once you fill out the form, a pilot will fly your requested route on the requested date and you are able to track it via LiveFlight. To Book a flight, please visit

http://rewards.hawaiianvirtual.xyz/wordpress/wordpress/

What is the pilots rewards program?

The Hawaiian Miles rewards program is aimed exclusively at Hawaiian Virtual pilots. Pilots will be able to log flights via our pHpVMS site integrated with crew center and those flights will go towards earning different membership levels. Pilots within our rewards program have the opportunity to enjoy benefits such as extra flight time, secret lounges, special aircraft, and much much more!

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have a be a pilot to partake in the rewards program?
•Yes, you must be a HVA pilot!

How will I benefit from joining Hawaiian Virtual Airlines?
•At Hawaiian Virtual Airlines, we are unique as we are one of the very few Virtual Airlines that doesn’t restrict you to what aircraft you must fly based off of your rank.

How do I become a pilot for this VA?
• Register here —> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ieLiF37MoQlwuU4HaM4hXBPO6sUYrrkEgVnjqvE7D0/viewform?edit_requested=true

How do I book a flight?
• Navigate to our website and click on “Hawaiian Miles Rewards”
• After clicking on that, then click on “Book a flight and check-in” located in the navigation menu
• Fill out the form provided
•Upon completion of the form, you will be email a confirmation and flight number which will be used to check in
•Remember, you may only request a flight 24 hours in advance. Check-in must take place 2-3 hours before the flight
• Once you have filled out the form, a member will review it and then will fly that route on the specified day

Who made this lovely website?
• Website is designed and maintained by Blake Pope. Email: admin@hawaiianvirtual.xyz

Links to places

Pilot application —> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ieLiF37MoQlwuU4HaM4hXBPO6sUYrrkEgVnjqvE7D0/viewform?edit_requested=true

Crew Center —> http://crew.hawaiianvirtual.xyz/phpvms_5.5.x/phpvms_5.5.x-master/index.php/login

Hawaiian Miles Rewards and Flight Booking —> http://rewards.hawaiianvirtual.xyz/wordpress/wordpress/

4 Likes

Glad to have built something this great!

1 Like

We are glad that you are here :)

2 Likes