Hawaiian Virtual Airlines

Aloha! Welcome to the official thread for Hawaiian Virtual Airlines.

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines strives to be a virtual airline based around the needs of our pilots and crew. Our pilots and crew members are not our employees but simply an addition to our family. When you think of Hawaiian Virtual we want you to think of three things: relaxing, reliability, and response. Hawaiian pilots have the best views. From the tall tips of the Hawaiian mountains to the low valleys where the land meets the sea, there is no better place to be a pilot.

Fleet

At Hawaiian virtual airlines we operate 3 different types of aircraft. Our Long Haul is the 767. Our Island Hopper is the 717. Finally our Short Haul is the Dash 8. These 3 aircraft provide us everything we need. Wether you are flying in from the mainland or just island to island we have an aircraft ready to accommodate you

[details=Routes] At Hawaiian Virtual Airlines we serve all 6 of the major island. Our hub is located at Honolulu International Airport, the biggest airport out of all the islands. Post Global we will be serving over 40 different destinations.

[/details]

[details=Rank]Trainee 0-9 hours
First Officer 10-24 Hours
Senior First Officer 25-49
Captain 50-99
Senior Captain 100-174
Trainer 175+
[/details][details=Staff]CEO/Website Designer: @Lgsfly
COO/Website Designer: @Lx_D
Event Manager: @Balloonchaser
Human Resources: Open
Lead Innovator: Open
[/details]
Hawaiian Virtual is up and running if you would like to join visit our application form below:

We are accepting pilot and staff applications now on our website. Feel free to stop by and say hi. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member via PM or through our website.
Mahalo!
Hawaiian Virtual Airlines, your gateway to paradise.

29 Likes

Love the virtual airline and the real one but think the website is really well made.

2 Likes

Thanks we worked hard on making it look and work good, glad you like it

4 Likes

This is absolutely well put together dude! Nicely done :)

4 Likes

Our first event is up! Go sign up you won’t want to miss it!

2 Likes

Our first event t has been scheduled, please come. And spread our spirit throughout the islands!

2 Likes

People say that after a few mistakes in life, you always have the option to make a big turn around in the right direction… Same applies in Virtual Airlines.

Here at Hawaiian Virtual Airlines we have had a few issues within the VA that needed to be dealt with, and as you saw; nobody from the VA was showing up at scheduled events… We have made that big turn around and made some changes in the Right Direction!

As a way of saying that we are sorry… We are hosting a event on June 27th. This event is called Hawaiian Virtual Airlines Redemption Event!

This event is the big turn around for us! This is a New Beginning For Hawaiian Virtual!

5 Likes

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines 2nd Event is a Landing Competition! You wont want to miss out!

8 Likes

Aloha!
Hawaiian Virtual Airlines is in need of a PIREP manager. This person will be in charge of running and recording all of the flights done by Hawaiian pilots. If you are interested please contact me via a PM!
Mahalo!

3 Likes

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines 3rd Event is a Recruitment Event!

3 Likes

Are you IFVARB certified ?

1 Like

They are certified by the board.

6 Likes

Yes, we are IFVARB certified!

4 Likes

Want to join Hawaiian Virtual Airlines?
Fill out an application today! :)

hi guys,
just so you know we have added hawaiian sound pack to infinite passengers on android and ios. will be available tomorrow hopefully.

3 Likes

Have you guys tried getting a 717 across the Pacific?

1 Like

Updated website! We have some exciting changes on our website, with all of our routes now available online and a new and improved interface. We also have many more events planned in the future so stay tuned for those!
http://hawaiianvirtualif.weebly.com/
Want to become a pilot?
Join on the apply page of our website! We hope to see you soon!
Mahalo!
Luke

3 Likes

Best of luck Jack in this amazing endeavor. I hope when and if the real world Hawaiian Airlines comes to Denver, Hawaiian VA can also, in the name of realism, be seen in Denver. Well done mate :)

2 Likes

I am Luke but Jack has also helped a ton in everything while I have been away. I would love to see Hawaiian Virtual in Denver maybe when we add the NEO to our fleet!

2 Likes