Hawaiian Virtual Airlines

We are happy to be a partner of the “Flashback To The 1990’s” Event! [Event is Today]

Come out in your MD-11/DC-10 or any aircraft around in the 1990’s (Please make sure to get permission for a certain use of aircraft) and one of those aircraft is the Hawaiian B767!

Come show your Hawaiian Pride!

SkyTrax Awards -

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines is up for a nomination for the SkyTrax Awards! Go vote us for “Most Active” as we are extremely active (100+ HVA Hours Logged Last Week, and about 75 hours logged for this week (Still have tomorrow’s event to reach 100 again)

Why Should You Vote Hawaiian?

We Hold Weekly Events: Every week (If not 2 a week) we have held an event! (One coming out tomorrow for next Thursday and Saturday/Sunday)

Our Internal Events: Here at HVA, we think its important that you arent flying alone. Thats why we when we fly, its usually in groups of 2+ (At most 4/5 at times). In Internal Flying alone, we have almost reached 200 HVA Hours logged in 2 weeks)

Hours: As stated before, we have almost 200 hours within the past 2 weeks logged between 10 HVA Pilots!

Fun Flying: Even though we cant log it… Hawaiian’s Pilots like to have fun too! Thats why we have fun side events like “MD-11/DC-10/KC-10 Formation Flight of 4” or “Hawaiian Warbird Flight”, etc.

Come Join Us aswell as vote for us!

SkyTrax IF Virtual’s IFC Thread: SkyTrax IF Virtual RESULTS!
Vote For Us: https://sites.google.com/view/skytrax-virtual/vote-now
Join Us:

Whats the Probability of you joining Hawaiian Virtual Airlines?!?

• High
  • Once the new website is up
  • Probably Not

0 voters

Side Note: We are still experiencing an issue with our website being down (We are working on solving it)
After that is resolved our new IFC Thread will be posted. Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

if there was a “i might consider it” option i would pick that. I love the VA but i am working on my own one so yeah

1 Like

Alright! Best of luck from us with your new VA!

thanks! infact, i might join the VA if i get a senior position wink wink

Senior Positions are currently full (We are making a new IFC Post as we cant update this current one)

Sorry!

I have signed up for HVA virtual as I have just realised another VA I was in the process of joining has also collapsed. If it picks itself back up again, then I will be in both I guess

2 Likes

welcome to the VA @Cpt.TC

2 Likes

One thing- I have chosen myself as grade 5 on the full out form, as I will be grade 5 in 7 days, as I got an overspeed violation.

Its all good!

Invite and PM Sent.

Thanks! I like joining smaller VAs as VAs like BAVA are too big and don’t have a community feeling

2 Likes

well welcome i hope you enjoy flying Hawaiian

2 Likes

New Event!

We have big plans but the issue with our website is holding us back. To be up sometime before 2020… :P

2 Likes

Today is our Holiday Madness Event! [Event is Today]

Come show your Hawaiian Pride!

SkyTrax Awards - Ends Today

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines is up for a nomination for the SkyTrax Awards! Go vote us for “Most Active” as we are extremely active (245+ HVA Hours have been logged within the past 3 weeks (since we re-became a VA).

Why Should You Vote Hawaiian?

We Hold Weekly Events: Every week (If not 2 a week) we have held an event! (One today and one on Sunday)

Our Internal Events: Here at HVA, we think its important that you arent flying alone. Thats why we when we fly, its usually in groups of 2+ (At most 4/5 at times). In Internal Flying alone, we have almost reached 200 HVA Hours logged in 2 weeks)

Hours: As stated before, we have almost 250 hours within the past 3 weeks logged between 10 HVA Pilots!

Fun Flying: Even though we cant log it… Hawaiian’s Pilots like to have fun too! Thats why we have fun side events like “MD-11/DC-10/KC-10 Formation Flight of 4” or “Hawaiian Warbird Flight”, etc.

Come Join Us aswell as vote for us!

SkyTrax IF Virtual’s IFC Thread: SkyTrax IF Virtual RESULTS!
Vote For Us: https://sites.google.com/view/skytrax-virtual/vote-now
Join Us:

Whats the Probability of you joining Hawaiian Virtual Airlines?!?

• High
  • Once the new website is up
  • Probably Not

0 voters

Side Note: We are still experiencing an issue with our website being down (We are working on solving it)
After that is resolved our new IFC Thread will be posted. Thanks for your patience!

Event is today!! Sign up Now!!

2 Likes

Happy Holidays from your Staff and Pilots at Hawaiian Virtual!

Did everyone have a nice Christmas / Hanukkah / etc?!? We sure did and we are now excited for the New Years to come! With the new year, we become a whole new VA!

Join Us Today: (Before Revamp)

2 Likes

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines Is Proud To Be Flying in the Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Summit!

For this Event, we will be flying both the Hawaii Pacific University’s Women’s and Men’s Soccer Teams Home to Honolulu International after their Winter Training.

Come join us on our Sub-Event from the Main VA Summit!

Main Event: The Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Summit

Join HVA! :)

(Click Link “HVA” to apply)

This Just In

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines has passed the milestone of 15 Pilots!

Its amazing for us as a Virtual Airline to achieve something like this as it means that we are not just growing as a VA but we are also growing as a Family

This comes just before we release the revamp of Hawaiian Virtual and we are excited to see even more growth in the New Year. More will be released later on; but in the upcoming revamp we are bringing to you a new website, a new IFC Thread, and even more professional and fun events!

We hope that you come check us out!

3 Likes

December 2017 Statistics:

New Pilots - 13
PIREPs Filed - 107
Hours Logged - 341 Hours & 32 Minutes

We are super excited to ring in the new year. We cant wait to see what it has in store for HVA, and we’d like to thank everyone for their support so far!

Its crazy to think how with just 16 pilots, we were able to achieve 341 Hours!

Want to be part of this? Join Us Now!

1 Like