Hawaiian View

Holy smokes I did not know how beautiful the landing at Kahului Airport (PHOG) was. Highly recommend this to everyone. Any place else that you recommend me to land at for a beautiful approach view?

2 Likes

Dubrovnik

Tirana

Innsbruck

6 Likes

Ushuaia

2 Likes

I have flown here and I agree that it is beautiful.

Will definitely check these out the other three. Thanks for the suggestion. Any other airports say in the pacific or in North America?

I definitely recommend airports in southeast Alaska. Often you will be flying between mountains with interesting approaches. The milk run with Alaska Airlines is something you should look into.

And there are mountains there right? Cause I know places such as Norway doesn’t have mountains or changes in elevations.

1 Like

Cancun, Mexico
Las Vegas, USA
Princess Juliana Airport, Saint Martin
And maybe Seattle, USA

2 Likes

I recently flew to these two and flew out of Seattle. Will check out Cancun in the future. Thanks!

1 Like

Antayla (LTAI) has one of my favorite approaches. Flew there once and fell in love with the scenery.

2 Likes

Yep, southeast Alaska does have mountains. I think up by anchorage is where things go flat.

1 Like

Batumi (UBSB) has a beautiful approach!

2 Likes

SFO, Do the NW approach. The one that loops around to 28L/28R yk?

For places out of North America I’d recommend Mauritius and La Reunion, both have very beautiful island scenery. Also the Pacific Islands, Fiji looks absolutely stunning.

2 Likes