Hawaiian FNF Procedures:18 September 2015

IMPORTANT FNF INFORMATION
This week’s FNF will take place in the Hawaii region. To provide a more realistic and organized experience, we will be using Infinite Flight event procedures, mirroring real world arrival and departure procedures. Based on your feedback from the last FNF, this week’s procedure will include the entire flight plan with altitude, speed, fixes, and instructions. Please save these procedures and become familiar with them prior to the event. Full ATC will be available to implement these procedures and assist. Failure to follow instructions will lead to ghosting. Let’s keep it realistic, follow the procedures, and please don’t forget to give feedback on these new changes. Stay tuned for official Infinite Flight event post and fan group details at the following:
www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp

www.facebook.com/groups/IFSWP

Leg 1:PHKO-PHOG
Leg 2:PHOG-PHNL

13 Likes

10 Likes

Only thing we need now is searching waypoints option and able to save the flight plan. That’s about it no more complain. ;) hhhhmm who knows we humans are greedy…, never enough :p

3 Likes

i like the idea of the planned flight, if we all did it and started at the same time it would be cool

What about weather. Are we flying with real METAR ?

Looking forward to it

Who going to be there ?

just a couple of pics from when I was on the event

Here are some pics while I was on the ground

1 Like

2 Likes

Uploading image.png…

<src="//discourse-cloud-file-uploads.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/infiniteflight/original/2X/9/93a181370c180fb084c253379db4d9ad9b2d6f88.jpg" width=“666” height=“500”>image some pics of my second flight

I seen you flying tonight. When you landed at PHOG.