Hawaiian Airlines New Livery!(PLEASE ADD THIS TO IF)

I know this is kinda late to post but I just wanted to show this out to the community. Hawaiian Airlines has released their new Livery. It is so beautiful and in my opinion it’s of the nicest liveries I’ve ever seen on an aircraft.

“HONOLULU – Hawaiian Airlines, Hawaii’s carrier, revealed an updated brand identity and the freshly-painted livery of a Boeing 717 (N488HA), the first of its fleet of more than 50 aircraft(Including there 717s, A330, 767, A321neo) that will feature the new design. Pualani (Flower of the Sky), the beloved icon of Hawaiian’s brand for more than four decades, continues to gaze forward on the tail of the aircraft; beneath her, a silver maile lei with woven pakalana flowers wraps around the fuselage in a larger-than-life expression of the aloha spirit.”7F193447-EF63-4E45-9A2D-9B11E36A1808

Here’s some links for more info:
https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/brand-refresh

This also would be awesome if it was added into infinite flight. It would represent Hawai‘i. Like as if Hawai‘i is flying. This Livery is so beautiful. It does really represent the aloha from Hawai‘i. I created this post because I live in Hawai‘i and it really makes me happy knowing that they did this.

1 Like

Hello!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

5 Likes