Hawaiian Airlines DC-10

More than likely the DC-10 will be added in the upcoming update from data given from announcement post about next aircraft so i would like this

5 Likes

13 Likes

Instead of posting the picture of the requested aircraft in the comments section, just edit your post and post it there.

8 Likes

I’d suggest not posting any more features today at all. Don’t want to step on people’s toes lol. Please try and not abuse the features category. I’ve seen at least six features within twenty minutes.

15 Likes

Please stop flooding my page with feature request, I want to see other topics, not 201904174129074 features.

3 Likes

Looks nice, I almost made a topic on it but instead I did a different livery for an other airline.

1 Like

If each request of md11 dc10 would give me a mark…I’m sure I would have topped in any exam held!

2 Likes

Why don’t we just create a MD11 DC10 livery thread and you can just post them in there instead of flooding my feed with them

2 Likes

Seriously, people have told you multiple times to stop. Is it actually that hard to wait for a day just to create a feature request?

3 Likes

It because of the polls for next aircraft

I’d love to have a retro Hawaiian livery, it looks just so beautiful!

This would be a great addition on to the fleet of Hawaiian airlines virtual

I love those shiny fuselages :D

2 Likes

I just think chrome looks good on everything

2 Likes

Yet you don’t vote for your own request…

3 Likes

Oops, I’m sorry, I thought I did, thanks

1 Like

You didn’t respond and edit your original post either. Your livery pic should have been in the original post and not in the comments section. Old habits die hard I suppose!

2 Likes

Ehh looks okay IMO…

2 Likes

Looks great, would love to see this in game!

1 Like

It would be great to add and it would really show history and it’s very different from the current livery