Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 717-200 (New livery)

I only recently found out that hawaiian airlines was rebranding and was suprised by it, so today i am making this feature request so we can have the new Hawaiian airlines livery boeing 717-200.
I believe this new livery is great and represents the hawaiian islands very well, I will miss the old livery but this one is not much different.
Credit to Ivan Nishimura

Voted for this beautiful aircraft.

1 Like

I still have a few connections from back when I lived in Hawaii. Here’s one of the few shots that I’ve seen: Credits clearly go to the IG account holder.

5 Likes

awesome, thats BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing it.

This livery looks pretty nice :)

1 Like

I personally truly do love the flowers that [Hawaiian Airlines] (https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/deals-and-offers/new-york-to-hawaii-flights-sale?HACMP=CW_16PST_NY_EG_Google&mkwid=sKHBohoLj_178292281607_hawaiian%20airlines_e_c&mtid=16695a235320&slid=&product_id=) has added to the middle of their aircraft with the rebranded livery in my own opinion in general!

1 Like

i know right, i think that represents a Lei

2 Likes

The flowers and the new font makes the livery even more beautiful ❤

3 Likes

It’s even more than that – that’s actually a Maile lei, meant to exemplify honour and respect (as well as good luck), and is often reserved for memorable occasions such as proms and weddings. As a result, Hawaiian has used it in their new livery, and also uses maile leis whenever they begin to serve a new station or receive a new aircraft.

2 Likes

awesome thanks, i did’nt know you knew so much about hawaiian cultures

1 Like

Love it, love it! It looks great. I’ve always thought the Hawaiian livery on the 717 was a little plain.

1 Like

Easy vote for a forgotten airframe!!

2 Likes

Bumping this topic necause I think it would be a great livery for the B717!

2 Likes

Its beautiful!! It got my vote!

1 Like