Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 717-200 (New livery)

I only recently found out that hawaiian airlines was rebranding and was suprised by it, so today i am making this feature request so we can have the new Hawaiian airlines livery boeing 717-200.
I believe this new livery is great and represents the hawaiian islands very well, I will miss the old livery but this one is not much different.
Credit to Ivan Nishimura

Voted for this beautiful aircraft.

1 Like

I still have a few connections from back when I lived in Hawaii. Here’s one of the few shots that I’ve seen: Credits clearly go to the IG account holder.

7 Likes

awesome, thats BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing it.

This livery looks pretty nice :)

1 Like

I personally truly do love the flowers that [Hawaiian Airlines] (https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/deals-and-offers/new-york-to-hawaii-flights-sale?HACMP=CW_16PST_NY_EG_Google&mkwid=sKHBohoLj_178292281607_hawaiian%20airlines_e_c&mtid=16695a235320&slid=&product_id=) has added to the middle of their aircraft with the rebranded livery in my own opinion in general!

1 Like

i know right, i think that represents a Lei

2 Likes

The flowers and the new font makes the livery even more beautiful ❤

3 Likes

It’s even more than that – that’s actually a Maile lei, meant to exemplify honour and respect (as well as good luck), and is often reserved for memorable occasions such as proms and weddings. As a result, Hawaiian has used it in their new livery, and also uses maile leis whenever they begin to serve a new station or receive a new aircraft.

2 Likes

awesome thanks, i did’nt know you knew so much about hawaiian cultures

1 Like

Love it, love it! It looks great. I’ve always thought the Hawaiian livery on the 717 was a little plain.

1 Like

Easy vote for a forgotten airframe!!

2 Likes

Bumping this topic necause I think it would be a great livery for the B717!

2 Likes

Its beautiful!! It got my vote!

1 Like

Hawaiian Airlines (N480HA) Boeing 717-200 landing at Honolulu International Airport (PHNL/HNL). February 2019. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

1 Like

I saw N480HA 2 times back in March of this year

Definitely would like the 717 to get some attention, since it seems largely forgotten

1 Like

Is very nice. Also too I went to ride the plane for these only old livery on Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 717-200 the flight from Kahului, Maui flew to Kona, Big Island, Hawaii last on July 11, 2010. The second time we went to ride the plane flow from Kona to Honolulu last on July 21, 2010. It’s not the same different registration and I can’t remember for a very long time and I didn’t see these side back tail someone missed for late, too. I’m, unfortunately. Thank you for sharing.

This, NEEDS to be added, we have seen 0 talk about the 717 and it has a cabin! only new planes or small ones have cabins!

Flown N480HA from home to honolulu, OGG-HNL! Love the mini mad dog. hawaiian seems to have a obsession with the mad dog aswell lol
picture creds: @Kamryn
I am very willing to make a new request if this might not be up to standard

3 Likes