Hawaiian Airlines A330-200

Uhhh. Okay…sorry I guess.

Lol the suppression of free expression on this forum is so sad that it’s kind of a meme

It’s not that at all. The staff are very busy so tagging them to tell them that you like a livery is a waste of there time

Your request wasn’t suppression - the ability of moderators to literally do anything they want with your content on here is.

Hello, please take this to a PM.

Also, the reason why you don’t tag mods unless you really need to is because they respond to things such as #support topics. If someone also PMs a mod, 100 tags a day make it hard to find them

1 Like

I understand. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Thank you @Kamryn :)
Now let’s continue with how great this plane looks!!

1 Like

It would me be nice to see this livery, because Hawaiian Airlines exclusively uses their A330 for the longest U.S domestic flight from Honolulu to Boston, which is about a 13 hour flight.

3 Likes

I saw one of these aircraft in Sacramento! Freeing up a vote for this.

1 Like

Gonna bump this with some pics cause I seriously can’t wait for this plane.

First set of pics was last Sunday, second set was yesterday morning. Both departures on the HYLND5 off of rwy 22L at KBOS-usually 22R is the main departure runway but often times heavies will use it as well as the odd A321 doing a transcon or even a fully laden A320. Yesterday the taxi and wait was almost 30 min and right before HA89 got cleared to LUAW, they called tower and said “hey we’re getting close to our Min Release fuel here” which would’ve been ugly. As it was, HA89 seemed to have a bit of a rough day as it were-initial Cruise was FL340 but there was a descent to FL300 due to turbulence over the Great Lakes region and the northerly route they took wound up giving a flight time of 11:10-the JFK flight HA51 which departs a full hour and change later actually beat the BOS flight to the gate at HNL by 15 min-using a southerly route heading out over the Pacific at KLAX! Let’s get the Hawaiian A332!

4 Likes

Bumping.bumping.

I strongly agree. Seeing that they have retired their 767’s, it only makes sense for IF to add this livery to the A330.

Bump pics

3 Likes

I flew on this plane and airline from JFK to HNL and back. It’s really nice. Really.

It’s also very beautiful on the outside!

2 Likes

I’ve been lucky enough to do JFK-HNL twice and the second time was a brand new N379HA (30 days from its first factory test flight)

This winter I’ll be flying BOS-HNL-OGG-HNL-BOS in F. Really pumped to get some good pics and video on that trip!

Video Review:

2 Likes

Yep, that was the flight! it’s always HA51 for JFK-HNL, and HA50 for HNL-JFK!

1 Like

Yes that was a nod to “Hawaii Five-0” when they started NY. The Boston flight is HA90 to represent their 90th year in service. North/Eastbound flight numbers are even and South/westbound flights are odd funnily enough I never realized that until a year or two ago-it’s the opposite of how their cruise levels would be in RVSM airspace-HA50/HA90 Cruise at odd levels coming to the east coast and HA51/HA89 Cruise at even levels

1 Like

KBOS-PNHL anyone?

1 Like

Oh, this is interesting! Never knew that!

Didn’t know this either! Good to know! 😁

Yes, that is weird. Interesting! 🤔

1 Like

Pualani Proud. She deserves a A330-200 livery

2 Likes