Hawaiian Airlines 787-9

Today Hawaiian ordered 6 Boeing 787-9 I’d love to see the livery on a 787-9 in infinite flight

Please provide the photo source. And is this an official livery design, or just an unconfirmed concept?

1 Like

I make them all I’m also on instagram and airline empires

7 Likes

I could spare a vote for this 😍

4 Likes

It will be currently because they just released there new livery back in April so I’m pretty sure this will be how it looks

4 Likes

Is Hawaiian Airlines operating with 787-9? I did not know.

1 Like

Why is there always so many great things to vote for but not enough votes 😭

10 Likes

Yep they ordered 6 but I don’t know when they will be delivered

2 Likes

Yes, I join you in this feeling of pain for also not having more to vote for. 😭

1 Like

I don’t think this should be a request for 2 reasons. First, the 787-9 orders can possibly be a “placeholder” for the NMA, or 797 as some like to call it. Second, all this request is is a picture and a run-on sentence. I think we should wait to make a request until it is actually confirmed for the 787, not the 797, and when it is confirmed, then someone makes a well thought out request, not one that can be thrown together in less than a minute.

1 Like

It’s completely confirmed not just a rumor plus 797 let’s not get ahead of are self’s about something that doesn’t exist

4 Likes

I mean if the 787-10 or the Delta 787-8 is in IF this could be a valid feature request.

Livery fits unbelievably well

2 Likes

The 787-10 is actually confirmed though. The Hawaiian 787 is not, at least not right now.

1 Like

It’s more confirmed then the so called “797” 😂

2 Likes

That’s true, but the NMA is guaranteed to happen, while the HA 787 isn’t.

Just leave this be. :)

The more Hawaiian Pride On IF the better!! :P

2 Likes

This is really cool! Looks amazing

That looks so good😍😍

The livery is gonna look amazing on the 789.

I wouldn’t make a feature request if it isn’t confirmed.

2 Likes