Hawaiian Airlines 787-9 and A350? #realworldaviation

A little while back I think in 2008 Hawaiian ordered 6 A330’s and six A350’s, however I don’t know when they changed the A330’s to 787’s and they’ll be delivered in 2021 but I’m just wondering what happened to the 350’s? Also I didn’t know what to categorize this as seeing as tho when I tried changing it to real world aviation it didn’t show up. If you know how let me know, thanks :)

@MrPotato
A350’s didnt exist in 2008 :)

1 Like

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. In order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

I’ve taken the liberty to link some informative topics below. These topics were made to help you, as a new user, to understand how this Forum works. Do not hesitate to contact a user, or better yet a moderator, if you have any further inquiries. I wish you all the best during your time here, and I hope you have a good time. 😎

Cheers mate.

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community Forum 1

Why haven’t I reached TL* yet?

What do user trust levels do?

1 Like

You have to be TL2 to post in #real-world-aviation