Hawaiian Airline | HNL-SEA | Boeing 767-300ER

Hey IFC!
I got bored today, so I decided to fly the Hawaiian 767 again, in place of the A330. Last year Hawaiian airlines after almost 20 years of service, they retired their fleet of aging 767s they bought in 2001 and phased in more A330s and A321neos to take the plane of them. Take a peek at this, their last 767 FlightRadar24 Findings | Part 2 Let’s see the details.
Server: Expert

Callsign: Hawaiian 22 heavy
Let’s see them photos!
Rotation off 26L

Climbing up over the island

Leaving the paradise islands behind and returning to the real world, as long of course as we make it

Lots of nervous passengers on the flight. This antiquated gas guzzling work horse is making some expected but scary rattles.

Crossing the point of no return. If something happens to the plane now, we have to continue on to the US.

Alright, we made it over. Let’s go ahead and land.

Final 16L

We made it down! We didn’t think we would make it but we did. Back to the real world.

I hope y’all enjoyed!

13 Likes

I really love the landing shot! Great job Jack!

1 Like

Hawaiian 😍

2 Likes

Nice pics! Never flew on a 767, hope to though before they’re all retired! I like your first picture, makes it look like I’m actually plane spotting!

1 Like

At the bottom of the article about the 767s, it says they kept one in storage. Anyone know the registration of the 767 they kept?

Hawaiian airlines has either sold or scrapped every one of their 767s.

1 Like

Beautiful!!

2 Likes

No, I’m saying any 767, Delta, United (well, not united), Condor, Austrian…

1 Like

@Mr-plane-guy1 oh haha, I see. May I ask, what speaks to you about the Boeing 767, compared to other planes I mean. What is special about it that makes it stand out among other widebody jets?

1 Like