Having a problem to purchase the live

Hi everyone, My live has expired just now and I was trying to purchase again but I can’t I don’t know why I restart several time even I delete and reinstalled it’s still the same . I’m using:

Thanks for the help .

1 Like

Interesting timing. Mine just expired as well. Haven’t tried to purchase more yet.

1 Like

It’s work for you or you can see the same thing as me ?

1 Like

Have not tried to renew it yet. I’ll let you know when I do.

1 Like

Okay thanks

1 Like

Hellos guys who can help me ???

1 Like

Make sure you are connected to the internet and are signed into your account.

If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device and reinstalling the app.

If it still doesn’t work, you can buy live from the infinite flight website

2 Likes

I tried and my connection it’s at 98% prefect I don’t know the problem

1 Like

Today I deleted and booted my iPhone 2 times and I can only see these . Seriously at these points I don’t know what to do all the airplane I bought and airports too are gone and as I posted earlier nothing changed I can’t purchase my live .
I already check my apps store and everything is going good . But I can still see these .

1 Like

I’m in the same situation

1 Like

Seriously I don’t know what to do I really wanna play infinity flight and get back all my airplanes I bought. And subscribe again in live .

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I see in the screen shot that in app purchases are unavailable “check Apple ID in store settings”. That is a user settings issue, it’s not the app itself.
Check your iTunes Store account to make sure the ID info is correct and in app purchases are not disabled, or contact iTunes for help with your account.

Also when you delete an app, iTunes will in many cases require reinstalation approval for each previous purchase. They make it look like they are going to charge you, but they won’t. Just accept the purchase, and right after doing that they prompt you with a new message saying you already own it and. An install for free again. You could only be charged if the device is jailbroken, the Apple ID is not the same as the one used for the purchase or you were refunded.

2 Likes

I already contacted Apple they told me they will contact me today I hope they will fixe that . And about my apps purchase it’s available . Thanks I’m just waiting for the response from Apple I will send you a pm about what they will tell me . Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.