Have you tried IF in an airplane?

I certainly have. The most significant one: I was onboard DFW-DOH on a Qatar 77W in like 2014-5 ish. I flew on solo (I didn’t have global or whatevs) in the LAX for 40 minutes… in a Qatar 77W. Flight attendants enjoyed my excitement and explanation. Great times.

1 Like

Yup! Qantas has unlimited decent wifi so i tried to fly the same route, and it worked pretty well.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it I actually haven’t flown on IF while on a plane before but I am flying on a plane at the end of the month and the airline that I’m flying on has WiFi on flights only in the US

2 Likes

I’d copy the exact flight, route, alt, etc. as much as possible :)

1 Like

I did start the flight, but when waiting at the boarding gate, And i finished the flight even before i got into the plane cause the flight was delayed by 2 hrs😂😂🤣🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

I did once, only on JetBlue though, they have really good WiFi. For only $0, I smoothly ran IF on a flight (in IF) from KBUR to KSFO. I did this all while watching a movie and having a snack at (I believe) 33,000 feet. I also checked Flightradar24 (found my flight) and IFC (+ commenting and posting topics)!!

2 Likes

Back in pre-global IF, I did some laps in the UAL 744 around Southern California while crossing the Atlantic in a united 763 (ORD-LHR)

1 Like

Yes, last year on board a Thomas cook A321.

1 Like

I did 😂 , on my flight to New York from Amsterdam

1 Like

Once about 3-4 years ago while on my way on holiday to Lisbon from London i was playing IF.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.