Have you tried IF in an airplane?

I used to play IF on planes back when you could play solo IF offline.

1 Like

I have! That was before the days of global when you could play offline…

1 Like

I’ve done it on solo. Typically fly with the same aircraft I’m on at the time.

1 Like

Certainly, did it back when we didn’t need a contiguous internet connection

2 Likes

I played it back on the plane when you didnt need internet connection😂 the good ol days

1 Like

Yes but it would not work

1 Like

yep… it works really well with Norwegian air shuttle wifi

3 Likes

I recommend that

3 Likes

I have flown on the Casual Server (didn’t want vios lol) on a plane. Worked quite well, tho load times were a little long

1 Like

Flew on the Lufthansa 748 D-ABYA that’s in IF, and flew it while on board.

6 Likes

i have with airplane wifi 787 but the only problem is that the plane as so many turbulence
so i just watch and play something else

1 Like

I have tried it on Jet Blue. It works, but poorly. I find it to be a bit spooky so I stopped, I didn’t want to crash!

1 Like

Yep. Lufthansa 330 LH408 DUS - EWR

sadly the A/C used on the flight has since been scrapped :)

1 Like

Ye I did before the global update.
Was flying on an easyJet and flied as easyJet.

1 Like

I tryed in one flight solo

1 Like

Oh you let me remember what happened with me .
I was flying from Casablanca to Dubai on Emirates 777-300ER and next to me one guy i was starting to play IF solo same plan and same time with the real time of aircraft and that guy scared to death he thinks I was controll the plan .
😂😂😂😅😅😅

3 Likes

Yes I did and someone asked if I’m controlling another plane. I 🤦‍♀️ In my mind.

2 Likes

Yes I have before, I was going from YSSY (Sydney) to YSCB (Canberra) in a Jetstar A320 while doing the exact same thing on IF. Departed on IF a little after takeoff but still landing earlier.

1 Like

Wanted to last March while flying Royal Air Maroc JFK-CMN on a B789…They didn’t have Wifi so I couldn’t. Sad night for me haha

2 Likes

@hari.shreyas Yes i have! In a WestJet 737-800. Flew the same plane in IF. I think offline support is coming in the next update. Then I can fly without loading it in the airport!

1 Like