Upcoming Flight - 14/06/19
Hello. I will be flying from Chicago O’Hare to Manila, Philippines via Tapei, Taiwan on EVA Air. I would like to know if anyone has beforehand flown from North America to Taipei before with EVA, and what their experience was. I will be flying economy in seat 69A on the ORD-TPE leg, and 26K in Prem. Economy on the TPE-MNL leg. For further knowledge, I am traveling as a UM with a 4-hour connection in Taoyuan, and the aircraft is a 777-300ER for both legs. (Series A)
- What was your experience flying EVA Air from North America to Taipei on a 777-300ER?
- What was the economy product like?
- Should I be aware of anything in particular?
- What was your personal experience in Terminal 2 at Taoyuan?
- Are there any places you recommend for me in Terminal 2?
- What is EVA Air’s premium economy product like?
- What was your experience flying EVA Air from Taipei to East/Southeast Asia?
Newly added questions:
- Is there anything I should watch out for during transit that might avail danger to me?
- What phrases/words in Mandarin may be useful? (For a male.)
- Experience traveling as an Unaccompanied Minor with EVA Air on any route?
I am grateful if anyone can provide their experiences, reviews, and answers to the above questions! :) As much as I do love hearing everyone’s stories, I do not wish to read replies about competing airlines and their service, any IF flights, etc. Please stay on topic is what I’m saying. I will next week post a vlog on YouTube showcasing my travel and destination, which will be available at my channel monitoglassescase.
If I have any further persisting questions or if any of you have any questions brought up below, up until 14/06, I will add them to this topic.
Disclaimer: I will not be flying on any Sanrio/Hello Kitty liveries, unfortunately. I have previously flown a couple of 777-300ER’s. I have flown with Cathay and ANA, but never EVA. What you have to say about the hard economy product is rather appreciated, thank you.