Have you ever been on a flight with a celebrity or iconic figure?

So Jealous I can’t even put it into words!

1 Like

New Zealand prime minister few years ago sat across the isle in 320 had a talk with him. I was like 10.

3 Likes

Ey, I’ve flown with Lou before as well when he was on the way to the NCG and the team i was traveling with was playing in the same area.

on our flight back from Kansas State to DAL last year (we flew out of MCI) we had bill self on the flight. He was traveling to see his daughter and since it wasnt school related he booked his own travel for a quick trip home. Have had several of the commentators from games on flights including Troy Aikmen, Joe Buck (meh) and John Madden even one time.

1 Like

Kinda off topic but, my neighbor was on the same flight as Carli Lloyd when she was returning from the World Cup. They sat next to each other!

1 Like

I flew United from EWR to MCO last November, and Carla Hall was on my flight. Turns out she was doing a segment for “The Chew” in Epcot at Walt Disney World that week.

1 Like

I’ve seen celebs and stuff but they coolest was hands down Justin Ross Lee. On flight JFK-LHR. Somehow talked his way into flagship first dining. The funniest thing to watch.

2 Likes

I was on a flight with Jep Robertson from Duck Dynasty, also on a different flight with Cory Cotton from Dude Perfect.

3 Likes

I was on a flight. I mean I have 90 subs on YouTube, so I think I’m pretty world renown. 😂😂😂

7 Likes

Wow I like him too so cool you met him

1 Like

CYYZ to CYVR to YSSY (I was only on the Vancouver to Sydney leg of the flight). Air Canada, Boeing 777-200LR. Canadian National Men’s Ice Hockey team was seated beginning three rows in front of us on their way to a tournament in Australia. The flight departed on December 30 2017 and landed on January 1 2018 because of time zone differences (All of December 31 was spent in the sky)

I haven’t done this yet but when I eventually fly with my pal @MishaCamp that surely has to count as iconic. 🦄❤️

10 Likes

Was on a flight home from Italy. Giovanni Ribisi was in first class on my flight. This was right after Saving Private Ryan so I was a bit star struck.

1 Like

Love that guy! He’s got the chutzpah!

1 Like

Oh! I think I was on a flight with my mom once!

Omg, I think you saw Twice! So lucky TT

1 Like

@Cbro4 So true 😂😂 You are so known! 😂😃

1 Like

We said iconic not ironic haha

2 Likes

Apparently a friend of mine (Otávio, non-avgeek) was flying to Edinburgh on KLM some time ago, and he was right Next to the Coldplay’s vocalist. He spoke with the singer, which asked if he knew who he was, and Otávio didn’t know who he was. When the Flight ended and they both got off their seats, Otávio’s Mother noticed the guy (can’t remember his name) and told him that. That’s when he figured out who the singer was and started regretting…
Poor Otávio…

I think I was on the same flight as Anderson Cooper one time. Not sure though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.