Have you ever been on a flight with a celebrity or iconic figure?

I’ve been on the same flight as the South African rugby team, who in my eyes count as a massive celebrity 😉.

5 Likes

I was on an easyjet flight with Jimmy Carr. Ikr, like hes flying round the uk with easyjet

3 Likes

Totally read this as “Have you ever been in a fight with a celebrity or iconic figure?”
And the first thing that came to my mind was “Uhmm this is going be good” lol

10 Likes

Migos! last spring break when I left for Ft Laudy from Indy. I had a stopover at Atlanta when they got on the plane. Didnt notice them until I walked past them. Lowkey wish they woulda went on the PA system and rapped, but oh well.

7 Likes

ive been on the same plane as my college president. Imagine how that turned out

6 Likes

I imagine it turned out with you on a flight with your college president, never uttering a single word to each other. Lol

6 Likes

I have been on a flight with Rocky aka Sylvester Stallone. From BOS to LAX. Bonus my mom was flying it to

5 Likes

Haha. That’s about how it went. Until my dad got to sit right next to him.

2 Likes

Ok well here is how the story went.

I was flying to Melbourne for the day with my mum then on the flight back I was at the airport. My class has a group chat and I was talking to them and one of them says that “Shani Grimmond and Michael Finch might be on your plane” which I had no idea who they where. She then explained that they are makeup people who live in Brisbane. So basically they are the James Charles of Brisbane. I then saw them at the gate waiting to board the same flight as me so I went and took a photo had a pretty long convo about things and why we where in Melbourne and that was it really. This was on Saturday the 28th of July so basically 4 days ago if that’s relevant.

1 Like

I’ve been on a TON of flights with random Korean celebs. That counts right? It’s always from Seoul to Kuala Lumpur.

2 Likes

Well to me every pilot is a celeb. It’s funny actually how i treat them like a famous people.
But seriously i fly very rarely and on routes that i don’t think celebs will ever fly : /

2 Likes

I live in Kuala Lumpur and have happened to notice the same thing. Last week I flew into KUL and apparently saw a K-pop group in the arrival hall (based on newspapers and the amount of photography and security).

2 Likes

Lou Holtz the famous Notre Dame football coach was on my MCO-EWR UA flight a few years ago

1 Like

When I used my SkyMiles to fly First Class on Delta the country singer & actor Dwight Yoakam was about 3 rows behind me in first class.

1 Like

Not on flight. But two years ago I sat next to Gronk at the terminal. He flies coach on JetBlue…

4 Likes

Me: None known

My dad was flying in the 90’s and saw Jim Otto (A famous early football player) And he evern him get his bag down from the overhead bins! 😃

1 Like

Joey Logano from NASCAR was on my flight from Charlotte to San Diego a few years ago.

1 Like

A few years back I was on a flight flight with the actor Chris Tucker from the Rush Hour movies on a flight to Miami. He was with his family so I didn’t want to bother him asking for a picture but of course my grandmother and mom just couldn’t help but say hi to him. To my surprise he was really cool and stopped to talk to my family and we shook hands and stuff. I actually left my bag on the plane so I had to go chat to one of the gate agents about that and Chris Tucker seemed to care and asked me if everything was good with getting my bag back which I thought was cool of a celebrity to do.

3 Likes

I was on a flight with Larry Fitzgerald on a flight from Kmsp to Kphx he plays for the Arizona cardinals

3 Likes

Not too long ago I was trying out JetBlues mint class from JFK to LAX and the famous YouTuber Casey Neistat was also in mint class. I was able to talk to him for a little bit. One of my favorite YouTubers.

8 Likes