Hauling to Doha

I took on the challenge of flying 18 hours from Auckland to Doha which is nothing compared to @iidvdii ‘s 85 hour non-stop flight. But this route is the 2nd longest passenger scheduled flight in the world trailing Singapore’s Newark to Singapore. This route is operated by Qatar Airways’ 777-200LR!

Today’s flight is with 3 fellow community members @infiniteflight_17, @Infiniteflightusa, and me. @ZinZowe and @CPT_Colorado follow an hour behind on the same route! I also decided to put a lil watermark cause why not 🤷‍♂️

Loading up the gate with @Captain_JR 's Kiwi Juice and 235 passengers on board. 🥝

Departing in Auckland’s early morning sunrise starting our 18 hour adventure.

Starting off our flight at the low altitude of FL280, climbing to FL300, then FL340 before reaching the land down under!

Guess this famous bay airport correctly for a chance to receive your own free cruise to the Bahamas!

Some nice wing-views with the new locked camera feature! Below is Lake Do-do-do-do-du Dora

Over the Indian Ocean was uneventful until we reach some breathtaking views of Sri Lanka at 36000 feet!

Banking left over the Straight of Hormuz with Oman and the UAE in the distance!

The moon seems to dissolve behind our 77L 🌝

A smooth landing into Doha from our long flight! The other 2 had connection issues making them disappear over the Arabian Sea 🙄

And just trying to be like @Suhas getting that gleaming fuselage ✨

Hope you had your eyes somewhat amused. Have an amazing weekend and happy crashing flying!

57 Likes

6 Likes

Nice screenshots @ItsBlitz

2 Likes

I really like your watermark on the photos, super creative! The photos were also really well done! NZAA-OTHH is a reallllllllly long flight, glad you made it safely! That last picture is just stunning! Hope to see more of these!

2 Likes

I think some people will hate it and and some people will love it 😂 I like it cause it gives some style.

2 Likes

Im still shocked how 5 IFC members did the same route, sorta unknowingly.

These are beautiful by the way

3 Likes

Wonderful images @ItsBlitz!!!

2 Likes

You see that @Suhas, he is picking up Kiwi Juice, such exotic liquids 😂, you got some competition in the cargo department this coming holiday season ;)

3 Likes

What amazing pictures dear .
✌🏻

6 Likes

Some absolutely cool pictures! The scenery in Australia is especially great, as is the moonshot!

And that’s Sydney ;)

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Congrats! Your tickets for a free cruise aboard some random cruise liner company I found on ebay will be shipped momentarily!

2 Likes

Sounds very reputable ;)

2 Likes

These shots are amazing 🤩…Wow…!

1 Like

Was that a Group flight?

1 Like

Its YSSY obviously Got some memories during FNF there full traffic.

1 Like

Awesome shots as usual, Kamryn. 😎

1 Like

Nice shot 🤩

1 Like

No one:

Me: thinks Hauling is an actual place

Great photos BTW!

1 Like