Has the update been released?

Many people are posting about the new 757 but there hasn’t been any announcement regarding the release of the update other than it has encountered issues this morning. My question is, how are people having the update even though they stopped the release?
I know there was open beta but it was forbidden to content from the update

1 Like

A few android users got the update, but other than that, it is delayed to later today, tomorrow, or the next day.

1 Like

One word.

No, only some on Android but not IOS

1 Like

So how do people have it and make posts?

1 Like

First off, that’s 3 words. Secondly, it has been partially released to some android users. @Philippe_Gilbert this is the open beta that I recommended you get, but you declined.

6 Likes

Beta testers. I am lucky to have gotten it, so people like me are probably posting images

2 Likes

They most likely are using the beta

2 Likes

But it was forbidden to post content from the update in beta…

1 Like

Not anymore.

2 Likes

Those are community members who had access to the open beta; as of now, they are allowed to post media from the beta build. The update will not be released today. We will hopefully get it tomorrow, depending on system statuses. Please see the topic below for further clarification.

2 Likes

You needed permission to post content about the open beta.

All questions have been answered above! Thanks, everyone.

Always check out the banner or use the search function as a first step to finding answers. There have been many topics with similar questions… and answers. Doing your part to read can greatly reduce our Moderator and Staff workload. Thanks and enjoy the update coming soon!

16 Likes