Has it… Really Been a Year?

Wow… nobody tells you about how fast a year goes by. 365 days sounds like a long time, but in reality, it’s the blink of an eye.

I joined this forum on November 11th, 2022, exactly a year ago. I’ve had such an amazing time interacting this awesome community of fellow avgeeks!

special shoutouts: @United403 @PhorzaSky @Pilot_InfiniteFlight @anon38552190 @Butter575 @EastTexasAviationYT @TheBest @TAPVirtual @BreezeVirtual @Topgottem @Flyin.Hawaiian @Lufthansa1 @Butter575 @BenjiTheBull @Cole_Woodard @NonStopsAviation @TheCanadianPilot just to name a few, for all of their events, screenshot topics, and just being all around great human beings! Now, I’m 110% sure I’m forgetting some people, so don’t feel left out if you’re not listed!

And obviously, thanks to all the amazing IF staff and developers, as well as their awesome team of IFC moderators. None of this would be possible without them!

33 Likes

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

Conrats man!

1 Like

Congrats on the 1 year :D many more to come! (hopefully)

1 Like

Pilot_infiniteflight, no offense, but why cake day?

Also sorry for missing your b day. Happy late birthday!

It’s not my birthday. It’s my one year anniversary of joining IFC, thus the little cake by my name. Zero to do with my real world birthday.

1 Like

Happy cake day !!

1 Like

Sorry, but I (we) maybe ) could’ve guessed that it was close to your b - day. :( . Didn’t want to annoy you…
Sorry again

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

We are all so excited for the many more years to come.

18 Likes

Happy cakeday! Glad to be a part of your group of “great human beings”!

Looking forward to many, many more years on this amazing community with you @Mort!

1 Like

Happy cake day @Mort!! It’s been nice having you around here on the forum.

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day 🎂 to the 10,000 lakes King!!!

1 Like

happy cake day @Mort! you make this forum awesome!

1 Like

It’s called a cake day on the IFC, not a birthday since that’d be you getting a year older.

2 Likes

I got my anniversary badge yesterday! Congrats man happy 1 year here and more to come!

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you!

Gracias sir!

I hope so too

Thanks!

Thank you!

As am I

Me too

Thank you!

I’m insulted. Minnesota has 11, 842 lakes, we’re just modest jk, obviously. Thank you!

Thanks!

Happy belated Cake Day!

3 Likes

Congrats mort!

1 Like

Ayyy man congrats @Mort

1 Like