Has Anyone Used a Yoke for Infinite Flight?

Has anyone bought a yoke to connect to IF? If so did it work? I’d like to know because I’m thinking about buying one along with a joystick (Why use a joystick on a Boeing?) but wanted to know if anyone had reviews on any certain ones, along with if they’ve successfully connected them to their device (mine is iOS).

1 Like

Haven’t used one, but I’ve had many people who have with LiveFlight Connect (required for iOS).

3 Likes

Thanks! Sounds good. I might try it soon.

1 Like

Hey @hmkane I have a Logitech 3D pro and I absolutely love it! LiveFlight works very well with it and I find it very easy to use, although for the first day I did find it hard.

1 Like

@DavidCutler has a yoke, I think.

1 Like

I’ve had the Saitek Yoke for about 8 months and it has yet to fail me. Unfortunately Saitek are on severe backorder by about 6 months so it’s quite a wait to get one. Only thing I’ve needed to adjust is the buttons to fit them to my liking. Other then that it’s perfect and works fluently with your movements. :)

2 Likes

Using an iOS do you still need to connect via a PC or Mac in order to use a joystick? If so that kind of defeats the point of a mobile Sim as I am often not in same location as my PC or laptop when flying on IF!

1 Like

Yes you need to use LiveFlight connect in order for a yoke or joystick to work with Infinite Flight. There’s no other way around it unfortunately.

2 Likes

No I don’t :(

2 Likes

I’m thinking about a used one. They are much cheaper and I’ll get it quicker.

1 Like

The point of a mobile sim is to use the built in controls too… just saying :)

3 Likes

Yep…iPad travels the world with me…even more than my laptop does ;-)

1 Like

I tried it with my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Rudder Pedals. I did the setup correct and everything, and for some reason there is an extreme delay. Sometimes it reads my movements, sometimes it doesn’t. In my opinion, just use in game controls or find a better system for IF. Saitek works great with other sims though. Highly suggest them if your flying in FSX or X-Plane.

1 Like

@DavidCutler do you have a delay, too? Also, what PC’s do you all have?

I am on a MacBook Pro.

I don’t have a delay on mine. Currently running a windows:

i7 4th gen with liquid cooling
NVIDIA 980ti
8G of Ram

1 Like

Got mine yeaterday and ot did work! Trying to tether my phone to an external monitor for the realism effect with surround sound system

1 Like

What kind of yoke do you have?

T.Flight HOTAS X

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.