Has anyone seen a C-17 or a Lockheed C5 Galaxy?

I don’t have a picture (since it was far away), but I saw a C-17 on approach to Edwards AFB when I was in San Jose. Does anyone have a picture of their own?

I believe I’ve seen a C-17 at Charleston, South Carolina before. I don’t have a pic though.

2 Likes

In my dreams

4 Likes

Let me get this steaight. You were in San Jose California and saw a c17 at EDW. You have some mighty vision my friend. Anyway yes I have seen one. Its how I know the president is coming to town.

4 Likes

I was in a hotel on the top (15th) floor and plus I’m near sighted. It was probably on approach to runaway 35, about perpendicular to KSJC (BTW, my room faced the airport, so I saw many 767s and 737s in my face!)

1 Like

I know when the president’s coming to town when I ride my bike and I look to my left and I see an NYPD Heli 50ft above me and 20-30 secret service cars on the highway below me (this actually happened to me; #NYClife)

2 Likes

Never. Although I’d rather see a C-5.

1 Like

Yeah I have my local base is a 10 minute drive no pictures though. (This is Richmond airbase in the Sydney region in the game.)

1 Like

At TSV We get USAF C-5 Galaxy’s, and RAAF C-17’s. I’ve seen them both :D

2 Likes

Been inside both if these at Mikwaukee Air Force open day

1 Like

I’ve seen a C17 at RIAT, if that counts

I haven’t but I have seen an AN-124

I usually see a C-17 here at CYYC. Canadian Air Force. I usually see one when I’m driving but I can’t take pics, lols since I’m driving. I’ll try to next time Patrick, (in a legal way of course).

1 Like

In Infinite Flight.

Never actually seen one in real life.

1 Like

Seen both, and rode in both.

I’ve seen both at Prestwick in Scotland and also refuelled airforce 1&2 at the G8 summit

Prestwick was great if you wanted to see rare aircraft like An 225 and volga dnepr 124

I’ve seen both at dobbins afb it’s not to far from where I live

1 Like

I’ve seen a C-17 fly over my house.

1 Like

C17 at YFC serving Gagetown in NB canada

1 Like